CBRM® eLearning Certified Business Relationship Manager Duration: 18 hours / 180-day access / Exam voucher included (CBRM® Certification - APMG)
1 690,00 € tax excl.
This CBRM e-learning course enables candidates who have passed the BRMP certification to take the next step in their development by becoming a Certified Business Relationship Manager.
This elearning course is for intermediate to advanced Business Relationship Managers who already hold the BRMP certification. This course focusses on strategic business relationship management and improving business value.
- Get certified at your own pace in 6 Modules
- Easy to absorb lessons covering terminology, principles, themes and exam preparation
- 180 days online access
- Fully accredited
- Study guides, quizzes, sample exam and more
- Tutor support
- 24/7 helpdesk
- Virtual Mentor session included
The 6 modules of this training
- Module 1: Introduction to CBRM
- Module 2: Understanding Business Relationship Maturity and Value – Including the Strategic BRM role, BRM Impact on Business Value and how BRMs work with other Business Partner Providers
- Module 3: Assessing BRM Context – Assessing business demand, relationships, capabilities and competencies
- Module 4: Developing Strategic Relationships – Planning, persuasion and politics
- Module 5: Optimising Business Value – Innovation, management, governance, planning and optimisation
- Module 6: Revision and exam prep
- Students must hold the Business Relationship Management Professional certification
- Completion of an accredited course is a mandatory pre-requisite for the exam
Who should attend?
Aimed at professionals already certified in Business Relationship Management Professional, this certification is for experienced BRM practitioners and business partners who want to demonstrate their practical knowledge attained through training, practice, and experience
- Exam duration: 2h30
- Exam format: closed book, multiple choice
- Exam delivery: online, webcam proctored.
- Exam pass mark: 50% (25/50 questions)
- Exam language: English (extra time is available for non-native English speakers)
Questions / Answers
Be the first to ask a question about CBRM® eLearning Certified Business Relationship Manager
|Category||Business Processes & Management|