CISA® Certification Blended Learning Duration: approx. 69 hours study time/ 365-day access / exam voucher included
1 450,00 € tax excl.
ISACA's CISA™ certification introduces the standards, principles and best practices of information systems auditing. Certified Information Systems Auditor® (CISA®) is world-renowned as the standard of achievement for those who audit, control, monitor and assess an organization’s IT and business systems. CISA proofs your expertise and assert your ability to apply a risk-based approach to planning, executing and reporting on audit engagements.
Prepare for the CISA certification and be recognized among the world’s most-qualified information systems professionals !
This blended training & Certification package includes
- 69 hours of blended training: 29 hours of online self-paced learning and 40 hours of instructor-led training
- 10 industry-based case studies
- Five domain-wise test papers
- 1 year access
- 5 simulation exams
- Official Review manual from ISACA
- 1 exam voucher included
Why becoming CISA certified?
- Being CISA certified means being able to carry out IT audit processes, take charge of the governance and management of IT technologies, as well as the acquisition, development and implementation of IT systems for the company.
- It is also able to ensure the resilience of the business and IT systems, and the protection of data. CISA certification is highly recognised in the field of cybersecurity.
- The main mission of an IT audit expert is to prevent fraud, avoid unnecessary expenditure and ensure corporate compliance. If an anomaly is discovered, a report is drawn up for the organisation's management.
Course & Learning Objectives
Upon completion of this CISA course, you will:
- Be able to identify and assess vulnerabilities and report on compliance and institutional controls
- Gain better understanding of IS audit and assurance guidelines, standards and best practices
- Learn how to govern and control enterprise IT environments
- Understand the acquisition, development, testing and implementation of information systems
- Develop a working knowledge of the five domains of CISA, as prescribed by ISACA
- Acquire the relevant knowledge and skills required to pas the CISA certification exam by ISACA
- Domain 00 - Course Introduction
- Domain 01 - Process of Auditing Information Systems
- Domain 02 - Governance and Management of IT
- Domain 03 - Information Systems Acquisition, Development and Implementation
- Domain 04 - Information Systems Operations, Maintenance and Support
- Domain 05 - Protection of Information Assets
Blended - Online self-paced learning and live virtual classroom
- Online Classroom: attend one complete batch and complete one simulation test with a minimum score of 60 percent
- Online Self-Learning: complete 85 percent of the course and one simulation test with a minimum score of 60 percent
Who Should Attend?
- IS/IT auditors/consultants
- IT compliance managers
- Chief compliance officers
- Security managers/directors
- Security architects
The CISA exam is open to anyone who has an interest in information security. You can still take the CISA exam even if you haven’t met the experience requirements yet, although you’ll have to meet those before getting certified. Experience Required:
Five or more years of experience in IS/IT audit, control, assurance, or security. Please note that Experience waivers are available for a maximum of three years.
- Online proctoring exam any time, 7 days a week
- Exam available in English and French
- 4-hour multiple-choice paper
- 150 questions
- Obtaining 450 points on an 800-point scale to pass the exam.
- Rescheduling an exam up to 48 hours before the start time is free of charge. Subsequent rescheduling is subject to an additional fee.
How to become CISA certified?
Taking and passing the CISA certification exam is just the first step in becoming certified.
To become CISA certified, you must meet the following requirements:
- Pass the certification exam
- Pay 50 $ of application fee
- Submit application to demonstrate experience requirements
- Adhere to the Code of Professional Ethics
- Adhere to the Continuing Professional Education Policy
- Compliance with the Information Systems Auditing Standards
Candidates have five years from passing the exam to apply for CISA certification.
Questions / Answers
Be the first to ask a question about CISA® Certification Blended Learning
|Category||IT Security, Audit & Governance|