ITIL® 4 Foundation eLearning Duration: 12 hours / 180-day access / exam voucher included
595,00 € tax excl.
Obtain your ITIL® 4 Foundation certification at your own pace!
Fully accredited training by Peoplecert
The ITIL4 Foundation online training will introduce you to IT service management concepts and key principles. The course is setup in 6 modules and 26 easy to absorb lessons that cover the ITIL terminology, concepts, practices and value.
- The course includes video tutorials, study guides and quizzes.
- The price includes a digital copy of the official core guidance and exam voucher.
- The approximate study duration is 12 hours.
- Tutor support, 24/7 helpdesk and Virtual Mentor session included.
Course & Learning Objectives
Self-paced learning accredited by Peoplecert
- Learn the ITIL terminology and key concepts
- Become familiar with the ITIL 4 guidance
- Gain understanding of the ITIL 4 service management framework
- Discover how ITIL has adopted the modern technologies and ways of working
- Learn how ITIL interacts with other frameworks and methodologies
6 modules in 26 easy to understand lessons
- Module 1: Key Concepts of Service Management
- Module 2: The Guiding Principles of ITIL
- Module 3: Service Management and Value
- Module 4: ITIL Practices Introduction
- Module 5: ITIL Practices Deep Dive
- Module 6: Course Summary and Exam Preparation
Who Should Attend?
This ITIL 4 Foundation eLearning course is designed for IT Professionals, Project Managers and Business Managers/Owners involved in the design, delivery and management of digital products and services, ensuring maximum value for customers and stakeholders. This training will also benefit to those who are at the start of their journey in service management.
The eLearning will be the ideal solution for those who do not have the time or budget to attend a classroom-based training.
There are no prerequisites or technical background required to attend this course.
About the ITIL4 Foundation Exam
- Exam duration: 60 minutes (+15 minutes for non-native English speakers)
- Closed book format
- Number of questions: 40
- Marks: each question is worth 1 mark, there is no negative marking.
- Pass mark: 65% or higher (26 marks or above)
Anyone who takes an ITIL certification exam is entitled to one year’s free subscription to My ITIL by Axelos.
You will receive a voucher to access your eLearning course. The online access is valid during 180 days.
For multi-users, please contact us to receive a proposal.
Questions / Answers
Be the first to ask a question about ITIL® 4 Foundation eLearning
|Category||IT Management, Governance & Security|