AgilePM Foundation eLearning Duration: 16 hours / 60-day access / APMG exam voucher included
635,00 € tax excl.
Learn how to flex and deliver projects rapidly to meet your customers needs
- Agile Project Management (AgilePM) Foundation online training
- Get a broad understanding of Agile principles and how the can be applied to project management
- 10 modules and 36 easy to absorb lessons to cover the AgilePM principles and practices
- The course includes video tutorials, study guides and quizzes
- The approximate study duration is 16 hours
- The AgilePM Foundation exam voucher (APMG) is included
Course & Learning Objectives
Improve your management skills by applying the AgilePM principles, that will enable you to deliver your projects in a quicker, cost-effective and low risk manner. The course is based on the DSDM framework, an Agile method ghat focuses on the full project lifecycle.
Self-paced AgilePM learning accredited by APMG
- Learn to lay the foundations for successful agile projects within your organization
- Get an insight in the lifecycle of an Agile project
- Discover roles and responsibilities within an Agile project
- Get insight in how to test, estimate and evaluate the benefits of the deliveries in an Agile project
- Be prepared to successfully pass the AgilePM Foundation certification
eLearning Course Content
- Module 1 – Choosing Your Agile Approach
- Module 2 – Philosophy, Principles and Project Variables
- Module 3 – Preparing for Success
- Module 4 – The DSDM Process
- Module 5 – Agile Roles and Responsibilities
- Module 6 – DSDM Products
- Module 7 – Key Practices – Prioritization and Timeboxing
- Module 8 – Planning and Control Through the Lifecycle
- Module 9 – Other DSDM Practices
- Module 10 – Course Recap and Exam Preparation
Who is this course designed for?
The AgilePM Foundation e-Learning course is designed for practicing project managers or Agile team members wanting to gain a better understandinsuchg of the Agile DSDM approach. You may wish to add AgilePM® to your knowledge of traditional methods as PRINCE2 or you may wish to expand your knowledge of other Agile methods (Scrum, Kanban, …).
- This course does not require any existing knowledge of Agile or project management
- There are no mandatory pre-requisites for the exam
About the AgilePM Foundation exam (APMG)
- Multiple choice online exam format
- 50 questions per paper
- 25 marks required to pass (out of 50 available) – 50 %
- 40 minutes duration
- Closed book
- This is an online web-proctored exam
What is included?
- 60 days online access
- Fully accredited by APGM
- Study guides, quizzes, sample exam and more….
- Tutor support
- 24/7 helpdesk
- APMG AgilePM Foundation exam voucher
For multi-users, please contact us to receive a proposal.
Questions / Answers
Be the first to ask a question about AgilePM Foundation eLearning
|Category||Agile, Scrum & Devops|