Change Management Foundation eLearning & Exam 25 hours estimated study time – 6-month online access - exam voucher included
875,00 € tax excl.
The fully accredited APMG Change Management Foundation eLearning focuses on the practical aspects of effective change management as it relates to change and the individual, change and the organisation, communications and stakeholder engagement and change management practice.
Interactive lessons, video tutorials, notes, exam simulation questions and exam voucher
25 hours estimated study time – 6-month access
- Become certified at your own pace
- Fully accredited course
- 6-months online access
- 10 modules with associated interactive lessons and innovative videos for each lesson
- Notes to support each lesson and references to the Change Management Handbook
- Interactive exercises to consolidate the learning
- Tests and exam simulation questions with feedback
- Online support forums and chat
- Progress reporting facility
- 21 Category-C PDUs
- Unlock resistance to change
- Provide effective support and motivation to individuals and teams to embrace change
- Draw from a range of professional approaches to implement change smoothly and effectively
- Manage and inform key stakeholders throughout the change process
- Speed up the implementation of change initiatives
This eLearning is divided into 2 levels
this study level is for awareness and provides a first overview of the approach. It provides an introduction to Change Management®, some of the key theories and studies conducted on change and the individual and change and the organisation.
Estimated study time: 5 hours eLearning
the Foundation levelc aims to confirm that you know and understand the basics and terminology. It covers the processes, roles and reaction to change. Also, strategies, types of change process and stakeholder management.
Estimated study time: 20 hours eLearning
This course does not require any existing knowledge of Change Management.
The Change Management Foundation exam is an APMG certification. Participants will receive an exam voucher valid for one year and allowing them to take the online proctored exam at a date and time of their choice. Exam voucher also gives access to online mock exams to test your knowledge.
Format: Multiple choice
Question numbers: 50
Time: 40 minutes
Pass mark: 25 out of 50 (50%)
This course is suitable for
general change and project teams, stakeholders or anyone wishing to know more about the approach.
Questions / Answers
Be the first to ask a question about Change Management Foundation eLearning & Exam
|Project, Programme & Change Management