PRINCE2® Training & Certification
- Discover the PRINCE2 project management method
- Accredited Training Organisation (ATO) by Peoplecert
- Complete offer from Foundation to Practitioner
- Face-to-face, virtual live or online learning courses
- Sessions in English (PRINCE2® v7), French or Dutch (PRINCE® 6th Ed.)
3-day training, exam and Take2 option included1 495,00 €
2-day training, exam voucher and Take2 option included1 395,00 €
5-day training, exams and Take2 option included2 650,00 €
20 hours online learning / 6-month access / exam voucher included750,00 €
10 hours online PRINCE2 v7 Practitioner course / 6-month access / exam voucher included750,00 €
30 hours online PRINCE2 version 7 Foundation & Practitioner course / 9-month access / exam vouchers included1 320,00 €
Coaching on demand 2h - 4h - 1day325,00 €
book / official manual105,00 €
book / official manual105,00 €
Afraid to fail the examination? Discover 5 tips to pass your exam!
PRINCE2 is the world's leading and most widely practiced project management methodology, recognized globally for delivering successful projects.
The PRINCE2 approach uses seven themes, principles and processes to address project management issues, providing practitioners with the knowledge to manage projects in a variety of environments. It explicitly recognizes project ownership so that participants understand each other's roles and needs, while providing clear responsibilities, delegation, authority, and communication structures. The best practice represented by the PRINCE2 approach is supported by a program offering two levels of certification: Foundation and Practitioner.
The new version of the method, PRINCE2® v7 was lauched by PeopleCert on 4 September 2023.
This new version addresses the trends and challenges in project management today.
PRINCE2 7 now includes themes such as agile, digital transformation, tailoring and managing benefits to equip project managers with the tools, knowledge, skills, and flexibility manage their projects in this fast-evolving world. Keywords are Agile practices, tailoring, managing benefits.
Organizations will benefit from this new edition of PRINCE2® with consistent and integrated best practices, enhanced flexibility, priority on people and collaboration, efficient resource utilization, emphasizing project performance and benefits realization, leading to successful project delivery and organizational growth.
B2B Learning is an Accredited Training Organization and offers approved PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner training, whether you are an individual seeking to expand your skills set or an organization that has adopted (or plans to adopt) PRINCE2®.
We provide PRINCE2 training and exams in English, French and Dutch. Today, classes in English are aligned with the latest PRINCE2® v7. Classes in French and Dutch will continue to be aligned on the PRINCE2® 6th Edition until the translations are available (Q1 or Q2 2024).
Our PRINCE2 courses are offered as open calendar training sessions (in-class or live virtual) in Belgium and in Luxembourg. Incompany training courses can be organized everywhere in Europe or around the world. We also offer PRINCE2 online learning modules.
Our PRINCE2 training and certification offer includes:
- PRINCE2 Foundation training & exam: a 3-day programme to understand the PRINCE2 way of working and prepare for the PRINCE2 Foundation exam, taken on the third afternoon;
- PRINCE2 Practitioner training & certification: an intensive and hands-on 2-day programme to learn to put PRINCE2 into practice with case-studies and exercices. Exam is taken one week after the training;
- PRINCE2 Combined in 5 days: book for the Foundation & Practitioner levels all at once and benefit from a 10% reduction on the course fees;
- PRINCE2 Online Learning: for those who cannot participate to a classroom session, we offer a self-paced online study, including the associated exam voucher. Beware that the PRINCE2 eLearning modules are available in English only and that they are currently only available in version 6.
What is new in PRINCE2 v7?
The new version of PRINCE2® makes sure the method remains relevant and adaptable, equipping project managers with the necessary tools to succeed in dynamic business environments.
The essence and high-level view of PRINCE2 remains, the overall structure of the method is clearly recognizable.
New topics have been added in the PRINCE2 version 7, such as:
- People Management
- Project Performance and sustainability
- Digital technology to support project management
And some areas have been improved:
- PRINCE2 v7 offers more flexibility
- The tailoring of the method has been enhanced for more agility
- The language/terminology has been simplified for a better understanding
What happens if I hold a PRINCE2 certificate before version 7?
Your current PRINCE2 certificates remain valid until the end of their 3-year period, and will remain valid if you have subscribed to MyAxelos and collected CDP's or if you take any other certification in the PPM-suite.
If you want to become a PRINCE2 v7 professional, you will have to take the PRINCE2 v7 exams.
Candidates who have a PRINCE2 6th Ed. Foundation certificate and who wish to take the PRINCE2 Practitioner v7 certification are allowed to. However, this will demand some study of the new manual and terminology.
Learn more about PRINCE2 v7 in our blog post.