Business Analysis Training & Certification
- Choose from a wide range of Business Analysis essentials & advanced training and certification programmes
- Training sessions in English, Dutch or French
- Classroom training, virtual live sessions or online learning
- Partially finance your training with regional subsidies
2-day training1 050,00 €
3-day training with exam1 450,00 €
Duration: 13 hours / 60-day access / exam voucher included595,00 €
is the practice of enabling change in an organizational context, defining needs and recommending solutions that bring value to parties. Business Analysis is used to identify and articulate the need for change in the functioning of organizations and to facilitate this change.
The development of IT gave birth to creating information systems to improve business operations and management decision-making. But with the growth of information systems, it became apparent that business users could not adequately speak the technical talk of programmers, nor could the programmers and other IT staff readily understand business needs and concerns. This led to the development of the Business Analyst role to act as the interface between the business users and the IT staff.
B2B Learning’s training offer in Business Analysis includes:
- A 2-day training-workshop introducing the basic principles of business analysis;
- A 3-day course preparing you for the EXIN BCS Business Analysis Foundation certification;
- An e-Learning & Exam Package "EXIN BCS Business Analysis Foundation";
- Tailor-made training courses in line with your specific needs.