PMI® Project Management Training
- Discover our complete range of PMI® project management courses
- CAPM®, PMP® Exam Prep courses
- Portfolio, Program & Risk Management Professional training courses
- Expert accredited trainers-consultants
- Training sessions in English and French in Belgium and Luxembourg
- Online training programmes, from essentials to advanced topics
PMI® PMP® Exam Preparation
5 Days (35 Hours)2 550,00 €
Project Management Fundamentals eLearning
Duration: 12 hours (12 PDUs) / 365-day access395,00 €
How to earn PDU’s to maintain your PMP credentials?
Maintaining PMP credentials is not as arduous as many believe.
Project Management Advanced eLearning
Duration: 18 hours (18 PDUs) / 365-day access395,00 €
B2B Learning offers a wide range of PMI® accredited training, in partnership with the Valense-Palatine Group for open classes and STS Sauter for e-Learning modules and exam simulations.
The Valense-Palatine Group and STS Sauter are Authorized Training Partners (ATP) by the Project Management Institute PMI®. This guarantees that our courses are given upon the quality and in adherence to PMI’s international standards. Each certified course enables the accumulation of contact hours/PDUs, the learning units necessary to request and maintain PMI® certifications.
Our CAPM® (Certified Associate in Project Management) and PMP® (Project Management Professional) courses are available both in English and in French.
More PMI advanced courses in program management, portfolio management, ... are available on demand in English or French.
Our courses can be taken both in our training center, live virtual, in-company for groups of minimum 5 participants or with online learning programmes.
What are the benefits of attending B2B Learning’s CAPM® & PMP® classes?
- Teaching of excellence with accredited trainers
- ATP accreditation by PMI®, which enables the recognition of PDUs
- Integrative exercises in class, also live virtual
- Online PMP® or CAPM® exam simulation tool included
- A 1-year PMI® membership offered to each participant*
- Assistance in the PMI® exam application procedure*
- Hospitality, flexibility and excellent working conditions to offer you a unique and hassle-free learning experience
By taking an analytical, practical and interactive approach, our courses will provide participants with the concepts, theories, techniques and tools related to project & program management as described in the A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) – 6th & 7th Edition.
Participants will become familiar with a common project management framework to create a shared “glossary” to enable colleagues or stakeholders of different organizations to speak the same language.
You can partially subsidize your PMP and CAPM training investment with the support measures of the Walloon, Flemish and Brussels regions as well as sector-related aids. For more information, please refer to our “Subsidies and Support Measures” section.
For any further information on our PMI training courses or if you wish to receive your personalized offer, please contact us on +32 2 335 12 36 or send a message to email@example.com.
* for open calendar sessions