eLearning ITIL® 4 Strategist: Direct, Plan & Improve (DPI) Duration: 18 hours / 180-day access / Exam voucher and Take2 option included
950,00 € tax excl.
The ITIL® 4 Strategist Direct Plan and Improve module is the common module to the ITIL4 Managing Professional and ITIL v4 Strategic Leader certification paths.
This online course provides IT professionals with the ability to use the ITIL approach in their global IT strategy. It helps them to build a future-proof IT organization with a strong and effective strategic vision and direction. Candidates will understand how to clearly align strategy and operations to maximise results. You will gain the skills to manage and inspire others and create effective and efficient IT and digital teams.
- 180 days online access
- 18 hours self-study in 8 modules and 25 easy to absorb lessons
- Includes video tutorials, study guides, quizzes and sample exam
- a digital copy of the official ITIL 4 core guidance
- Exam voucher and take2 option
- The exam vouchers also gives access to a digital copy of the official core guidance.
- Tutor support and 24/7 helpdesk
Questions / Answers
Be the first to ask a question about eLearning ITIL® 4 Strategist: Direct, Plan & Improve (DPI)
|Category||IT Management, Governance & Security|