Project Management Advanced eLearning Duration: 18 hours (18 PDUs) / 365-day access
395,00 € tax excl.
A self-guided learning tool for experienced project managers
This eLearning is aimed at project managers who already have a basic knowledge of project management. The complex concepts and methods of project management will be covered.
The course limits the theoretical aspects to the essentials and emphasises interactivity: the learner is strongly challenged and confronted with problems that he/she must learn to solve by himself/herself through numerous exercises.
No certification is included.
This eLearning is available in English, French, Dutch and German.
- In-depth knowledge of project management techniques
- Acquaintance of knowledge enforced by exercises
- Numerous examples and appendixes
- Comprehensive, illustrative and in-depth
- Embracing soft skills such as team leading, conflict management, negotiation, etc.
- Good foundation for IPMA certification (D, C, B)
No certification included.
18 hours, equal to 18 PDUs or contact hours
At the end of the course, the participants will be able to:
- Apply the more advanced project management techniques such as procurement, in-depth risk analysis, etc.
- Apply some essentials technics of leadership (negotiation, conflict management,...)
- Master the execution of more complex projects
The learner acquires – on an individual basis – the advanced knowledge with the help of a theoretical overview, instructions how to apply the concepts, examples, as well as checklists.
Emphasis is given to the application of knowledge with the help of exercises and explanations how to apply the theory in practice.
Throughout the modules, the learners are encouraged to apply the knowledge and to respond to specific questions.
- Methodology, stakeholders and roles within a project
- Estimations of costs and duration, planning and schedule, communication
- Distribution and supervision of work, integration management, quality assurance, performance reports and earned value analysis
- Identification, quantification, criticality and cost of risk
- Risk response and monitoring
- Supply management, contract management
- Acquisition and development of the team, diagnostic and measures
- Problem solving, negotiation, conflict management
- Business and projects, processes, project marketing
- Project managers who would like to complete their knowledge;
- Project managers who would like to perfect their skills in preparation for a certification.
Good fundamentals knowledge in project management
Questions / Answers
Be the first to ask a question about Project Management Advanced eLearning
|Category||Project & Programme Management|