MSP® Foundation and Practitioner eLearning & exam pack Duration: 30 hours / 6-months access / exams vouchers included
1 495,00 € tax excl.
B2B Learning's MSP® Foundation and Practitioner eLearning pack includes 12 learning modules for Managing Successful Programmes Foundation & Practitioner levels, as well as the exam vouchers and Take2 option for both levels.
- A unique learning experience with 12 modules associated with interactive lessons
- Including video presentations, exercices and notes to support each lesson
- Exam simulations and quizzes to be well prepared for your MSP exams
- Progress reporting and online support through chats and forums
This course is aligned with MSP 5th edition. Should you like to have the eLearning and exam in the 4th edition version, please specify in the "comments" zone of your booking.
Our MSP-Managing Successful Programmes eLearning and exam Pack will prepare candidates to deliver and manage programmes.
- Acquire a comprehensive knowledge of the MSP methodology and guidance
- Learn how to manage multiple projects and programmes with success
- Be prepared to take your MSP Foundation and Practitioner exams
How long will I have to study to prepare for the MSP Foundation & Practitioner certifications?
For the MSP Foundation level, you will need about 20 hours of self-study and about 10 extra hours for the MSP Practitioner level.
Your study time will be a combination of self-study with the online eLearning modules, references and study in the official MSP® manual (delivered as an eBook with your Foundation exam voucher), the support documents provided and the completion of the exercices, quizzes and sample exam papers.
When you purchase this MSP eLearning, you will receive a license for a period of 6 months from the date of purchase. The MSP Foundation and Practitioner exams vouchers are valid for one year from the date of purchase.
Who will benefit from this course ?
MSP is particularly relevant for professionals working in a changing and challenging business environment. Anyone who wants to learn how to manage several projects and programmes will benefit from these eLearning modules.
Programme Management is tailored for programme managers, project managers, business change managers, project board members, portfolio team members and everyone involved in the conception, development and delivery of programmes.
There are no prerequisites for the Foundation level. For the Practitioner level, you will first have to successfully pass your MSP Foundation exam.
MSP® Foundation Exam
- online proctored exam
- 60 multiple choice questions, one mark per questio
- 36 marks out of 60 marks to pass or 60
- 60 minutes’ duration + extra time for non-native English speakers
- Closed book exam
The Foundation exam voucher includes a digital copy/eBook of the official core guidance.
MSP® Practitioner Exam
- online proctored exam
- 8 questions per paper, 80 marks available in total
- 40 marks required to pass - 50%
- 2,5 hours duration + extra time for non-native English speakers
- open book exam, only the official guidance is allowed
Exam vouchers are valid for one year from the date of purchase. When receiving your exam vouchers, you will be able to redeem them on PeopleCert's website and choose your date and time for the online proctored exam. Please note that there are a number of technical requirements. More details on this video.
Questions / Answers
Be the first to ask a question about MSP® Foundation and Practitioner eLearning & exam pack
|Project, Programme & Change Management
|MSP / P3O / MoP / MoR