Project Management Fundamentals eLearning Duration: 12 hours (12 PDUs) / 365-day access
395,00 € tax excl.
The eLearning course “Project Management Fundamentals” is a basic introduction to project management which gives insights in the methods and concepts of project management.
With the help of 36 lessons grouped into 9 thematic modules, the learner is introduced step by step to the essentials of project managements, its reasoning as well as its instruments and methods.
No certification is included.
Elearning available in English, French and Dutch.
- Learn at your own pace
- Exercices to apply the knowledge
- Examples and instruction on how to apply the knowledge
- 1-year online access
- Available anywhere and anytime
- Training + Support included
No certification included.
12 hours, equal to 12 PDUs or contact hours
At the end of the course, the participants will be able to:
- Understand the fundamental concepts of project management
- Apply PM methods and tools into practice
- Manage a small or medium sized project
- Contribute to the success of a project
The learner will acquire the technical, formal and procedural knowledge and fundamental tools of project management, so that they can successfully undertake their first projects. Emphasis is given to the application of knowledge with the help of exercises and explanations how to apply the theory in practice.
- Project initiation and organization
- Scope definition and development of the concept
- Planning of activities and resources
- Risk analysis, monitoring and control
- Estimations, budget and cost control
- Quality planning and control
- Performance control and change management
- Training and team building, communication
- Project closing, lessons learned
This course is designed for newcomers in project management, junior project managers, members of the project team and for those who want a theoretical and methodological background on PM.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Questions / Answers
Be the first to ask a question about Project Management Fundamentals eLearning
|Category||Project & Programme Management|