ITIL® 4 Practice Manager Training & Certification Modules
The new ITIL Practice Manager training modules provide specialist knowledge in key areas, allowing professionals to deepen their expertise in specific ITIL practices.
- Flexibility: these modules allow participants to choose the courses that best suit their role, allowing them to adapt their ITIL knowledge to the specific needs of the organisation
- Experience sharing: our trainers, experts in their field, share their knowledge and experience with you to ensure a dynamic training experience
- Training calendar in Belgium and Luxembourg, for your in-company training we travel throughout Europe
- Courses in English, Dutch and French, with materials and exams in English
3-day ITIL4 MSF training, exam voucher and Take2 option included1 850,00 €
Why ITIL Practice Manager Courses and Certifications ?
By emphasising on practical skills, the modules provide actionable insights for immediate implementation, ensuring that ITIL practices are aligned with real-world scenarios.
The ITIL Practice Modules will also provide continuous development by keeping pace with industry advances to reflect the latest best practices and contribute to the ongoing evolution of ITIL in the dynamic IT Service Management landscape.
Who will benefit from these new practice modules?
- IT Professionals can enhance their skills and keep up to date with industry best practice, gaining specialised knowledge in areas directly applicable to their role.
- Team Leaders who can provide their teams with targeted expertise, foster a culture of continuous improvement, and ensure alignment with the latest ITIL standards.
- Service Management Practitioners, who will be able to tailor their learning journey to specific Service Management practices, enabling a more nuanced and applicable approach in different organisational contexts.
- For those seeking ITIL certification, the modular structure offers a flexible pathway, allowing individuals to focus on areas relevant to their career aspirations.
- Business Analysts and Consultants can gain a deeper understanding of ITIL practices to better assist organisations in optimising their IT Service Management processes.
What is the difference between the ITIL Managing Professional Certifications and the ITIL Practice Modules?
The ITIL Managing Professional Certifications are designed for roles such as IT Director and Service Delivery Manager, and provide a comprehensive view of Service Management, covering creation, delivery, support and organisational change. Including certifications such as ITIL Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support and ITIL Strategist: Direct, Plan and Improve, it emphasises end-to-end service management.
On the other hand, ITIL Practice Modules offer specialised expertise in specific practices such as Change Enablement and Service Level Management. With a modular structure, professionals can choose modules that align with their roles, allowing for a flexible, targeted learning path. With an emphasis on practical skills, these modules ensure immediate applicability to real-world scenarios within the chosen practice areas.
What courses are available ?
There are currently 15 individual practice modules available. These modules are designed as 1-day training with certification.
Attendees can also choose the 3-day bundled training modules, which have practical assignments built into the courses to help attendees apply what they have learned in their daily work. These bundled courses are offered with the appropriate certification.
B2B Learning will offer the following bundled specialist courses
B2B Learning will propose a training calendar for the combined modules. If you wish to choose and/or combine the individual modules freely, we can offer you a tailor-made course to suit your needs. Please contact us to receive your bespoke proposal.
- ITIL 4 Specialist: Monitor, Support & Fulfill, combining Service Desk, Incident Management, Problem Management, Service Request Management, Monitoring and Event Management
- ITIL 4 Specialist: Plan, Implement and Control, combining Change Enablement, Deployment Management, Release Management, Service Configuration Management and IT Asset Management
- ITIL 4 Specialist: Collaborate, Assure and Improve, combining Relationship Management, Supplier Management, Service Level Management, Continual Improvement, Information Security Management
How does a candidate achieve the ITIL 4 Practice Manager qualification?
To achieve the ITIL v4 Practice Manager qualification, candidates must:
- have completed 5 individual practice modules and the ITIL4 Create, Deliver and Support module;
- or complete a 3-day bundled module and the ITIL Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support certification.