PRINCE2® Foundation 3 Days (21 Hours) / Exam voucher and Take2 option included
1 495,00 € tax excl.
A 3-day accredited Foundation course that will give you a complete introduction to the PRINCE2 method and prepare you for the exam.
PRINCE2 is a method for managing projects in a structured way and provides an easily tailored and scalable method for the management of all types of projects. It helps project managers to work out who should be involved and what they will be responsible for.
This intensive 3-day course introduces you to PRINCE2 and helps to prepare you for the Foundation examination which assesses whether you can demonstrate sufficient knowledge and understanding of the PRINCE2 project management method. This course conforms to the PRINCE2 6th Ed. syllabus.
The price includes the lunches, training materials with a digital copy of the official PRINCE2 Manual and exam voucher with Take2 option and lunches.
Course & Learning Objectives
By the end of this 3-day training, delegates will:
- show they understand the key concepts relating to projects and PRINCE2
- understand how PRINCE2 works and how and where it can be applied
- become acquainted with the PRINCE2 principles and themes and how they apply throughout the project
- understand the PRINCE2 processes and how they are carried out throughout the project
- know which management products are input to, output from, and updated in the seven processes
- understand how to deliver projects on time, within budget and with the expected functionalities and quality
- have insight in the links between principles, processes, themes, products and roles within a PRINCE2 project
- understand what PRINCE2 requires, as a minimum, for each theme
- prepare for the Foundation Certification exam
This training will be given by means of presentations to explain the theory, exercises to practice this theory and there will be room for discussion, to better understand the theory.
During the course, two hours of evening study each night is required.
This 3-day course starts at 09:00 and finishes at ± 17:00.
The time table below should be considered as a guideline. The trainer will make adjustments when necessary.
|Day 1||Day 2||Day 3|
PRINCE2 Themes continued
PRINCE2 Processes continued
Sample paper correction
Who should attend?
This course is designed for Project Managers and aspiring Project Managers. You will also benefit from this course if you are involved in the development and delivery of projects, for example: project team members, project support personnel, project board members, operational line managers & staff, … But this course is also for anybody who wants to know what PRINCE2 is all about.
Delegates should have an understanding of project management but knowledge of PRINCE2 is not required.
About the Examination
- 60 minute duration (+ 25% extra time or 15 minutes for non-native English speakers)
- closed book examination (no materials other than the examination materials are permitted)
- 60 questions
- 33/60 required to pass = 55% pass mark
During the training you will receive an exam voucher with Take2 option for an online proctored PRINCE2 Foundation exam. You will do your exam after the training at a date/hour of your choice. Please be aware that you will have to install an 'exam shield' on you PC before taking the exam. More information during the training.
- The accredited training material
- The official PRINCE2 handbook in digital format
- A PRINCE2 process map
- An exam voucher with Take2 option
"It's easier to remember everything if you can follow it in a course, with a well educated trainer."
"Provided all necessary knowledge and skills to achieve PRINCE2 Foundation certification."
Questions / Answers
Question from Elise
Bonjour, Je voulais m'assurer que la formation Prince 2 Foundation en ligne est bien une formation en direction donnée par un formateur (avec échange, etc) et qu'il ne s'agit pas de e-learning à faire. Merci Bien à vous, Hecq Elise
Answer from B2B Learning
You must log in to give a review
|Category||Project & Programme Management|
|Lunch||Coffee breaks and lunches included|