PRINCE2® Agile Practitioner 3 Days (21 Hours) / Exam voucher and Take2 option included
1 350,00 € tax excl.
PRINCE2 Agile helps organisations to successfully blend two seemingly opposed but actually complimentary disciplines. The method combines the best of both PRINCE2 and Agile worlds. It provides a guide to project success, emphasising collaboration, team empowerment and iterative development.
- 3-day intensive and practical PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner training that will help experienced PRINCE2 users and/or experienced Agile professionals to get insight in how the PRINCE2 governance model can be applied to Agile environments
- By taking this course, participants will acquire management controls for agile development, while experienced agile practitioners understand PRINCE2 governance requirements
- Participants will be prepared to take the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner examination
Course & Learning Objectives
After attending this 3-day course, delegates will:
- Have a good understanding of the basic concepts of common agile ways of working
- Understand the purpose and context for combining PRINCE2 and the agile way of working
- Be able to adapt and adopt the six aspects of a project in an agile context
- Learn to apply or tailor the PRINCE2 principles, themes, processes and management products to a project in an agile context
- Have the ability to be on time and hit deadlines
- Be equipped to embrace and adapt to change
- Be prepared to pass the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner exam
- Introduction to PRINCE2 Agile (including Hexagon)
- The PRINCE2 Agile view
- The 5 targets
- Starting up a Project and Initiating a Project (including Value Assessment and Cynefin Approach)
- Agile and the PRINCE2 Themes
- Change (including the feedback loop)
- Organisation (including the servant leadership)
- Principles and Behaviours
- Managing Project Delivery (including Scrum)
- Quality (including the definition of 'Done')
- Controlling a Stage and Managing a Stage
- Directing a Project
- Closing a Project
- Rich communication (including Workshops)
- Kanban and The Kanban Method
- Lean Start-up
- Further Guidance
|Day 1||Day 2||Day 3|
1. Principles and Behaviours
1. Directing a Project
|2. An Overview of Agile||2. Managing Product Delivery||2. Closing a Project|
|3. Introduction to PRINCE2 Agile||3. Plans||3. Rich Communication|
|4. The 5 Targets||4. Quality||4. Kanban and The Kanban Method|
|5. Starting-Up a Project, Initiating a Project||5. Controlling a Stage and Managing a Stage||5. Lean Start-Up|
|6. Agile and the PRINCE2 Themes||6. Further Guidance|
Who should attend?
The PRINCE2 Agile qualification is designed for PRINCE2 users who are practicing agile or those wanting to become more agile, or are encountering more agile. It may also be useful to agile practitioners who want to adopt PRINCE2 project governance to complement their existing agile practices.
PRINCE2 Agile is supported by an exam and formal certification. The course and exam is available to those who hold PRINCE2 Foundation (5th or 6th edition), PRINCE2 Practitioner, Project Management Professional® (PMP), Certified Associate in Project Management® (CAPM) or IPMA Levels A,B,C and D® (Certified Projects Director) certifications.
Participants will receive:
- The classroom presentation material
- Additional infographics that give you an overview of the PRINCE2 Agile framework
- As from February 2022 the official manual “PRINCE2 Agile” is provided during the PRINCE2 Agile Foundation training ! If you did take your PRINCE2 Agile Foundation training before 2022 you need to buy this manual. The manual is NOT INCLUDED in this training. (See accessories to buy the PRINCE2 Agile Handbook !)
About the Examination
- Exam Format: open-book format. Paper-Based. Participants may bring PRINCE2 Agile book only
- Questions: 50 multiple choice questions
- Passing Score: 60% / 30 questions
- Exam Duration: 150 minutes (2 hrs. 30 minutes)
During the training you will receive an exam voucher (with Take2 option) for an online proctored exam. You will do your exam after the training at a date/hour of your choice. Please be aware that you will have to install an 'exam shield' on you PC before taking the exam. More information during the training.
"Great balance between presentation, exercises and discussions."
"Strengths of the training : the teacher in combination with practical examples."
Questions / Answers
Be the first to ask a question about PRINCE2® Agile Practitioner
|Category||Project & Programme Management|
|Lunch||Coffee breaks and lunches included|