PRINCE2® Practitioner 2 Days (14 Hours) / Exam voucher and Take2 option included
1 495,00 € tax excl.
This 2-day PRINCE2 v7 Practitioner course will allow you to apply the principles, practices, and processes of the PRINCE2 method to real-world scenarios. You will build upon your Foundation knowledge of PRINCE2 and be prepared to take and pass the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam.
Our course includes:
- Two days of interactive training with one of our certified instructors
- The official training materials and your paper copy of the PRINCE2 v7 book
- The PRINCE2 v7 Practitioner exam voucher, including the Take2 option and valid 1 year
- A pleasant training environment, coffee breaks and lunch
Course & Learning Objectives
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Have a deeper understanding of the PRINCE2 processes, themes and principles, and the relationships between them.
- Demonstrate a broader awareness of PRINCE2 skills and knowledge and apply them in a realistic context.
- Know how to tailor the best practices to different project circumstances.
- Put PRINCE2 into practice through real-life scenarios and exercises, and analyse these scenarios and assess which courses of action would be effective and appropriate according to PRINCE2 best practice.
- Be ready to take the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam.
In this course you will find activities, quizzes and a sample exam to help you develop your ability to answer the questions in the PRINCE2 7 Practitioner exam. You will be given a second sample paper to practise at home.
Be aware that the first evening, you should take some time to answer sample paper questions.
This 2-day course starts at 09:00 and finishes at between 16:30 and 17:00.
The timetable below should be used as a guide. The trainer will make adjustments as necessary.
- Introduction & key points about the Practitioner course
- Preparing for success, quiz to test your knowledge
- Coffee Break
- Workshop Part 1: Principles, People, Practices, Organizing
- Workshop Part 2: Business Case, Processes
- Lunch Beak
- Workshop part 2: Starting up a project, Directing a project, Initiating a project
- Workshop part 2
- Workshop part 3: Plans, Quality, Risk, Issues, Progress, Controlling a stage
- Coffee break
- Workshop part 3: Managing product delivery, Managing a stage boundary, Closing a project
- PRINCE2 Practitioner sample exam, correction and debriefing in group
- Course review
Who should attend?
This course is designed for Foundation certificate holders who want to build on their PRINCE2 knowledge and learn how to apply the methodology in their day-to-day projects.
Anyone involved in project delivery will benefit from this advanced PRINCE2 training, for example Project Managers, Project Team Members, Project Board Members, PMO Managers, Executives and Senior Leaders, Change Managers, … and all those who prepare to sit the PRINCE2 v7 Practitioner examination.
Having the PRINCE2 v7 Foundation certificate is the best option to continue your learning journey with the Practitioner level.
However, you can also attend and take the exam if you hold one of the following qualifications. Please note that you will need to study the basics of PRINCE2 through our Foundation course, eLearning or self-study, as this is not covered in this course.
- PRINCE2 Foundation or Practitioner 6th Edition
- Project Management Qualification (PMQ)
- Project Professional Qualification (PPQ)
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- IPMA all levels
About the Examination
The PRINCE2 Practitioner exam is designed to assess whether you can demonstrate sufficient application and analysis of the PRINCE2 method.
Two sample Practitioner papers are provided to help you practise during and after the course, and become familiar with the style and structure of the exams.
- Pass mark: 60 % or 42 out of 70 questions answered correctly
- Duration: 150 minutes (+ extra time for non-native English speakers)
- Open book exam, only the official book is accepted (not the training materials)
If you are not successful at your first attempt, you can use your Take2 voucher to get a second chance. This option is included in the price of calendar courses and optional for in-company training.
You will take your online proctored exam after the training at a date and time of your choice, at home or in the office. More information and guidance will be provided during the training.
Participants will receive:
- The learner workbook in digital format
- The 2 exam sample papers in printed format
- A paper copy of the official book
"The case studies and exercises make it much easier to 'digest' the large amount of information"
"Strengths of the training : interactive and tailored to needs."
CITY OF BRUSSELS
Questions / Answers
Be the first to ask a question about PRINCE2® Practitioner
|Category||Project, Programme & Change Management|
|Lunch||Coffee breaks and lunches included|