ITIL® 4 Foundation Update v3 to v4 1 Day (7 Hours) / Exam voucher and Take2 option included
750,00 € tax excl.
ITIL 4 Update Training, inlcuding the proctor-based exam
A unique 1-day intensive programme to highlight the changes between ITIL v3 and ITIL 4, specially designed for ITIL v3 Certificate holders.
ITIL 4 provides a practical and flexible approach to move to the new world of digital transformation and embrace an end-to-end operating model for the delivery and operation of products and services. ITIL4 also integrates frameworks such as Lean IT, Agile and DevOps.
The Foundation level is designed as an introduction to ITIL 4 and enables candidates to look at IT service management through an end-to-end operating model for the creation, delivery and continual improvement of tech-enabled products and services.
B2B Learning’s 1-day “ITIL Foundation Update from v3 to v4” training & certification will focus on understanding the ITIL 4 framework and key concepts. This course will highlight the essentials and main differences between the former version and ITIL 4.
Course & Learning Objectives
Our 1-day ITIL 4 Foundation Update training, will give you understanding of:
- The structure and benefits of the ITIL 4 framework
- How the ITIL 4 guiding principles can help you and your organization to adopt and adapt service management
- The four dimensions model of service management
- The key concepts of service management and their practices
- The approach of the Service Value System and the co-creation of value with customers and other stakeholders
- How ITIL 4 integrates a set of management practices that will help organization’s to perform work and accomplish objectives
- The key concepts from Lean IT, Agile, DevOps, and why these are important to deliver business value
You will receive the sample paper exam to prepare your ITIL 4 Foundation exam by self-study. When you are ready, you can take your exam. The proctor-based exam is included.
A one-day intensive training to highlight the essentials and main differences between the former version and ITIL 4. The ITIL 4 Foundation online exam will be taken after the course and will need some self-preparation.
- IT service management in the modern world
- The key components and benefits of the ITIL 4 framework
- The key concepts and terminology of service management
- Nature of value and co-creation
- The various stakeholders involved
- Products and services: definitions and purpose
- Service relationships
- Key components of customer value: outcomes, costs and risks
- The four dimensions of service management or how to facilitate effective and efficient value for your customers and other stakeholders
- Organizations and people
- Information and technology
- Partners and suppliers
- Value streams and processes
- How external factors can affect service management in your organization
- The ITIL service value system: enable value creation
- An overview of the service value system
- Opportunity, demand and value
- The ITIL guiding principles
- Governing bodies and governance
- Service value chain: outline the key activities
- Continual improvement
- The ITIL management practices or how ITIL interacts with other frameworks and models
- General management practices
- Service management practices
- Technical management practices
Audience & Prerequisites
This course is designed for ITIL v3 certificate holders only that wish to update their knowledge in ITIL 4. When you book for this course, we will ask you to send us a copy of your ITIL v3 certificate (except for those who have done their certification with B2B Learning).
About the Examination
Participants will take their exam when they feel ready (we advise to take the exam within maximum a month after the training) at a date and time of their choice (online proctor based).
The objective of the ITIL 4 Foundation examination to assess whether the candidate can demonstrate sufficient understanding of the ITIL 4 service management framework, to be awarded the ITIL 4 Foundation qualification. The ITIL 4 Foundation qualification is a prerequisite for the ITIL 4 higher level qualifications, which assess the ability to apply concepts understanding of the relevant parts of the ITIL framework in context.
- Exam duration: 60 minutes (+15 minutes for non-native English speakers)
- Closed book format
- Number of questions: 40
- Marks: each question is worth 1 mark, there is no negative marking
- Pass mark: 65% or higher (26 marks or above)
Anyone who takes an ITIL certification exam is entitled to one year’s free subscription to My ITIL by Axelos.
Participants will receive a complete set of documentation including:
- An accredited course syllabus
- Sample papers
- a digital copy of the official ITIL 4 Manual and exam voucher with Take2 option
Questions / Answers
Question from Alexandre
Bonjour. Le pré-requis pour suivire le cours passerelle v3-v4 est d' "avoir obtenu son certificat ITIL v3". Mais à quoi cela correspond-il ? J'ai actuellement obtenu "ITIL® Foundation Certificate" ainsi que "ITIL® Service Transition Certificate", et j'ai suivi le cours "Service Design", mais sans en obtenir le certificat. Est-ce suffisant comme pré-requis ? Merci
Answer from B2B Learning
|Category||IT Management, Governance & Security|
|Lunch||Coffee breaks and lunches included|