ITIL® 4 Foundation 3 Days (21 Hours) / Exam included
1 350,00 € tax excl.
A comprehensive 3-day programme to understand the ITIL 4 framework and key concepts, and be ready to take the ITIL4 Foundation exam.
ITIL4 provides a practical and flexible approach to move to the new world of digital transformation and embrace an end-to-end operating model for the creation, delivery, operation and continual improvement of tech-enabled products and services. ITIL 4 also integrates frameworks such as Lean IT, Agile and DevOps.
This course provides an ideal balance between presentations, exercises, and a case study.
Our prices includes:
- the accredited course with an expert trainer
- your copy of the training materials
- the sample exam papers
- the lunches, a digital copy of the official ITIL 4 Manual and exam voucher.
Course & Learning Objectives
By attending our ITIL 4 Foundation training, you will gain understanding of:
- The structure and benefits of the ITIL 4 framework
- How the ITIL 4 guiding principles can help you and your organization to adopt and adapt service management
- The four dimensions model of service management
- The key concepts of service management and their practices
- The approach of the Service Value System and the co-creation of value with customers and other stakeholders
- How ITIL 4 integrates a set of management practices that will help organization’s to perform work and accomplish objectives
- The key concepts from Lean IT, Agile, DevOps, and why these are important to deliver business value
- You will be prepared to take the ITIL v4 Foundation exam
Throughout our 3-day interactive course, we will provide an ideal balance between presentations and individual exercises or group exercises and a case study.
- IT service management in the modern world
- The key components and benefits of the ITIL v4 framework
- The key concepts and terminology of service management
- Nature of value and co-creation
- The various stakeholders involved
- Products and services: definitions and purpose
- Service relationships
- Key components of customer value: outcomes, costs and risks
- The four dimensions of service management or how to facilitate effective and efficient value for your customers and other stakeholders
- Organizations and people
- Information and technology
- Partners and suppliers
- Value streams and processes
- How external factors can affect service management in your organization
- The ITIL 4 service value system: enable value creation
- An overview of the service value system
- Opportunity, demand and value
- The ITIL guiding principles
- Governing bodies and governance
- Service value chain: outline the key activities
- Continual improvement
- The ITIL management practices or how ITIL interacts with other frameworks and models
- General management practices
- Service management practices
- Technical management practices
ITIL 4 Foundation exam preparation with sample papers and correction in group. Participants should allow ± 1 hour of work each evening to answer the sample exam questions.
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for IT Professionals, Project Managers and Business Managers/Owners involved in the design, delivery and management of digital products and services, ensuring maximum value for customers and stakeholders. This training will also benefit to those who are at the start of their journey in service management.
There are no prerequisites or technical background required to attend this course.
About the Examination
This training includes the full exam preparation. During the training you will receive an exam voucher for an online proctored exam. You will do your exam after the training at a date/hour of your choice. Please be aware that you will have to install an 'exam shield' on you PC before taking the exam. More information during the training.
The objective of the ITIL 4 Foundation examination to assess whether the candidate can demonstrate sufficient understanding of the ITIL 4 service management framework, to be awarded the ITIL 4 Foundation qualification. The ITIL 4 Foundation qualification is a prerequisite for the ITIL 4 higher level qualifications, which assess the ability to apply concepts understanding of the relevant parts of the ITIL framework in context.
- Exam duration: 60 minutes (+15 minutes for non-native English speakers)
- Closed book format
- Number of questions: 40
- Marks: each question is worth 1 mark, there is no negative marking.
- Pass mark: 65% or higher (26 marks or above)
Anyone who takes an ITIL certification exam is entitled to one year’s free subscription to My ITIL by Axelos.
Participants will receive a complete set of documentation including our accredited training materials, sample exam papers, exercises and a digital copy of the official ITIL 4 Manual.
Questions / Answers
Be the first to ask a question about ITIL® 4 Foundation
|Category||IT Management, Governance & Security|
|Lunch||Coffee breaks and lunches included|