ITIL® 4 Foundation 3 Days (21 Hours) / Exam and Take2 option included
1 495,00 € tax excl.
A comprehensive 3-day programme to understand the ITIL 4 framework and key concepts, and be ready to take the ITIL4 Foundation exam.
ITIL® 4 provides a practical and flexible approach to move to the new world of digital transformation and embrace an end-to-end operating model for the creation, delivery, operation and continual improvement of tech-enabled products and services. ITIL 4 also integrates frameworks such as Lean IT, Agile and DevOps.
This course provides an ideal balance between presentations, exercises, and a case study.
Our prices includes:
- the accredited course with an expert trainer
- your set of training documentation (hard copy) and a digital copy of the official ITIL4 Foundation handbook
- the sample exam papers and exercices
- your ITIL4 Foundation online exam voucher with Take2 option
- coffee breaks and lunches
Course & Learning Objectives
By attending our ITIL 4 Foundation training, you will gain understanding of:
- The structure and benefits of the ITIL 4 framework
- How the ITIL 4 guiding principles can help you and your organization to adopt and adapt service management
- The four dimensions model of service management
- The key concepts of service management and their practices
- The approach of the Service Value System and the co-creation of value with customers and other stakeholders
- How ITIL 4 integrates a set of management practices that will help organization’s to perform work and accomplish objectives
- The key concepts from Lean IT, Agile, DevOps, and why these are important to deliver business value
- You will be prepared to take the ITIL v4 Foundation exam
Throughout our 3-day interactive course, we will provide an ideal balance between presentations and individual exercises or group exercises and a case study.
- IT service management in the modern world
- The key components and benefits of the ITIL v4 framework
- The key concepts and terminology of service management
- Nature of value and co-creation
- The various stakeholders involved
- Products and services: definitions and purpose
- Service relationships
- Key components of customer value: outcomes, costs and risks
- The four dimensions of service management or how to facilitate effective and efficient value for your customers and other stakeholders
- Organizations and people
- Information and technology
- Partners and suppliers
- Value streams and processes
- How external factors can affect service management in your organization
- The ITIL 4 service value system: enable value creation
- An overview of the service value system
- Opportunity, demand and value
- The ITIL guiding principles
- Governing bodies and governance
- Service value chain: outline the key activities
- Continual improvement
- The ITIL management practices or how ITIL interacts with other frameworks and models
- General management practices
- Service management practices
- Technical management practices
- ITIL 4 Foundation exam preparation with sample papers and correction in group
- The ITIL 4 Foundation exam
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for IT Professionals, Project Managers and Business Managers/Owners involved in the design, delivery and management of digital products and services, ensuring maximum value for customers and stakeholders. This training will also benefit to those who are at the start of their journey in service management.
There are no prerequisites or technical background required to attend this course.
About the Examination
This course includes full exam preparation. The exam will take place in class at the end of the 3rd day of training. You only need to bring your PC on the last day. You do not need to install any software.
If you prefer to take your exam at a different time, please let us know on the morning of the 1st training day. We will then provide you with an online remote proctored exam voucher which will allow you to take your exam at a date and time of your choice on the PeopleCert exam platform. Please note that in this case you will need to install an 'exam shield' on your PC before taking the exam.
The objective of the ITIL 4 Foundation examination to assess whether the candidate can demonstrate sufficient understanding of the ITIL 4 service management framework, to be awarded the ITIL 4 Foundation qualification. The ITIL 4 Foundation qualification is a prerequisite for the ITIL 4 higher level qualifications, which assess the ability to apply concepts understanding of the relevant parts of the ITIL framework in context.
- Exam duration: 60 minutes (+15 minutes for non-native English speakers)
- Closed book format
- Number of questions: 40
- Marks: each question is worth 1 mark, there is no negative marking.
- Pass mark: 65% or higher (26 marks or above)
Participants will receive a complete set of documentation including :
- a set of our accredited training materials, sample exam papers and exercises
- a digital copy of the official ITIL 4 handbook in eBook format
- the official training materials provided by PeopleCert through their LSM portal
Questions / Answers
Question from Anis Behhadi
Is zie dat er engelse lessen zijn (in Brussel) en Nederlandstalige cursussen zijn (in Antwerpen). Ik kan engels maar mijn moeder taal isNederlands. In welke taal raden jullie mij aan om deze opleiding te volgen. Indien ik Nederlands kies is het examen ook in hetNL? is de cursus materiaal in het NL?
Answer from B2B Learning
Question from Alain
Bonjour, Je souhaite apprendre ITIL dans le but de changer d'orientation professionnelle et me diriger vers la fonction de service delivery manager. Laquelle des formation que vous proposez est la plus adéquate ? Celle à 1350euros? Concernant le paiement, cela doit il se faire en une fois?
|IT Service Management & Architecture
|Coffee breaks and lunches included