ITIL 4 Create, Deliver & Support (CDS) 3 Days (21 Hours) / Exam included
1 650,00 € tax excl.
Our 3-day “ITIL® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support” module is part of the Managing Professional stream for ITIL 4 and is part of the certifications needed towards the “Managing Professional MP” qualification.
This course covers the integration of proven IT areas of work, from the design, building and testing to the launch, run and support of products and services. This module also provides guidance on building and maintaining professional skills as collaboration, strong and positive culture, integrated teams and employee satisfaction.
The Create, Deliver and Support module aligns with the middle part of the ITIL4 value chain, which is about creating, delivering and supporting services.
Participants will acquire the relevant knowledge and experience through presentations, activities, exercises and examples included in the course, and will be prepared to pass the ITIL® Specialist: Create, Deliver & Support certification exam.
Course & Learning Objectives
At the end of this course, participants will:
- Know how to plan and build a service value stream to create, deliver and support services
- Have insight in the benefits and challenges of service quality and a continual improvement culture
- Understand how to deliver innovative and reliable tech-enabled services to their customers in an increasingly competitive market
- Have knowledge of the relevant ITIL practices and how they contribute to the creation, delivery and support through SVS (Service Value System) and value flows
- Be prepared to take the ITIL 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support exam
Module 1: Organization and Culture
- Organizational Structures
- Team Culture
- Continuous Improvement Culture
- Collaborative Culture
- Customer-Oriented Mindset
- Positive Communication
Module 2: Effective Teams
- Capabilities, Roles and Competencies
- Workforce Planning
- Employee Satisfaction Management
- Results Based Measuring and Reporting
Module 3: Information Technology to Create, Deliver and Support Service
- Integration and Data Sharing
- Reporting and Advanced Analytics
- Collaboration and Workflow
- Robotic Process Automation
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Information Model
Module 4: Value Stream
- Anatomy of a Value Stream
- Designing a Value Stream
- Value Stream Mapping
Module 5: Value Stream to Create, Deliver and Support Services
- Value Stream for Creation of a New Service
Module 6: Value Stream for User Support
- Value Stream Model for Restoration of a Live Service
Module 7: Prioritize and Manage Work
- Managing Queues and Backlogs
- Prioritizing Work
- Shift-Left Approach
Module 8: Commercial and Sourcing Considerations
- Build or Buy
- Sourcing Models
- Service Integration and Management
Preparing for the exam: mock exam
Who should attend?
The ITIL® 4 Strategist: Direct, Plan and Improve course is aimed at Service Management practitioners involved at any stage of product and service lifecycles, team leaders and middle management of service providers, service and product owners.
This course and the related certification can be beneficial for the following roles:
- IT Operations Manager
- Service Desk
- Availability Managers
- Service Managers & Architects
- Technology Support Teams,
- Project Managers, Business Relationship Managers, Product Owners
To attend this course, participants must hold the ITIL 4 Foundation certificate.
Participants will need to provide B2B Learning with a copy of their certificate upon registration in order to be admitted into this course. If you need to take your ITIL 4 Foundation exam, you can either attend our ITIL 4 Foundation classroom course or eLearning module, or book your exam only online if you prefer self-study.
Accredited training for the ITIL Managing Professional modules is mandatory to enable full understanding of the core material.
About the Examination
- Multiple-choice format (1 mark per question)
- Pass grade: 65%
- 40 questions
- Closed book
- Duration: 90 minutes + 25% extra time for non-native English speakers
The exam is scheduled at the end of the 3rd training day in the classroom, or the participants can take the online exam later online and proctor-based. Candidates need to foresee ± 1 hour study time every evening to prepare the questions.
Questions / Answers
Be the first to ask a question about ITIL 4 Create, Deliver & Support (CDS)
|Category||IT Management, Governance & Security|
|Lunch||Coffee breaks and lunches included|