COBIT® 5 Foundation eLearning Duration: 16 hours study time / 1-year access / exam voucher included
490,00 € tax excl.
About this COBIT® 5 eLearning Course
Become a COBIT 5 Foundation Certified Professional
The COBIT® 5 Foundation eLearning course is an online, self-paced interactive training course. Participants learn about the need for an IT governance framework, and how COBIT addresses this need by providing the latest insights into enterprise-wide governance of IT.
This course explains the elements and supporting materials of the COBIT framework, using a logical and example-driven approach for anyone interested in obtaining COBIT foundation level knowledge. COBIT 5 Foundation is the first step, and a prerequisite, to enrolling into the advanced level courses.
Participants will receive a COBIT 5 Foundation exam voucher.
Course & Learning Objectives
At the end of this training, participants will understand:
- Key challenges of using IT
- IT governance concepts and benefits
- COBIT 5 framework, principles, and enablers
- Relationship between stakeholder needs and governance
- Implementation approach for the use of COBIT 5
- Structure of COBIT 5 process reference model
- Governance and management domains
- Components of COBIT 5 processes
- Need for capability assessments
- COBIT 5 ISO/IEC 15504 approach
- Application of COBIT 4 maturity model approach with COBIT 5
- Other COBIT 5 enablers for IT governance and management
- Course Introduction
- Why COBIT?: IT Governance and Management Challenges
- COBIT 5: An Introduction
- COBIT 5: Meeting Stakeholder Needs
- COBIT 5: Introduction to COBIT 5 Enabling Processes
- COBIT 5: the COBIT Processes
- COBIT 5: The COBIT Process Components
- COBIT 5: Process Capability Assessments
- COBIT 5: Other Governance and Management Enablers
Who should attend?
A wide range of business managers, IT management consultants, IT governance professionals, quality and process management professionals and auditors, who wish to gain a better understanding of COBIT 5 and what the framework can provide their organization.
There are no formal prerequisites. However, it is recommended that participants have experience in the IT governance domain.
About the Examination
Question Format: Multiple-choice
Duration: 1 hour
Exam Questions: 50
Open Book Exam: No
Pass Grade: 50
Language: English (en-US)
Certificate Type: Digital Certificate
Delivery Format: Online Exam
Course Delivery Method
Language: English (en-US)
Delivery Format: eLearning delivered as a voucher
The exam voucher is included in the price of this eLearning module.
Questions / Answers
Question from Anita
Dear, I would like to purchase the COBIT® 5 Foundation eLearning training. I tried contacting B2B Learning via the phone number on the website but there was no answer. Could you please provide more information about delivery of this course? - Is it a self-paced learning? - Will I receive access to the course materials, i.e. the textbooks? Thank you, Anita
Answer from B2B Learning
|Category||IT Management, Governance & Security|