COBIT® 2019 Foundation 2 Days (14 Hours) / Exam included
1 250,00 € tax excl.
A 2-day interactive learning experience
Get certified training for your teams! Adopt and adapt the COBIT 2019 framework to govern and manage your enterprise information systems.
Our 2-day COBIT 2019 Foundation training will help you understand how to govern and manage your organization using the COBIT 2019 framework and guidance. We will explain the key differences between COBIT 5 and COBIT 2019. You will also explore how COBIT 2019 integrates other bodies of knowledge, standards and frameworks.
Participants will receive a COBIT 2019 Foundation exam voucher.
Course & Learning Objectives
At the end of this course, attendees will be able to:
- Recognize the context, benefits and key reasons COBIT is used as an information and technology governance framework.
- Explain the key attributes of the COBIT framework.
- Describe the alignment of COBIT with other applicable frameworks, standards and bodies of knowledge.
- Understand the overall structure and contents of the Goals Cascade
- Clarify the relationship between Governance and Management Objectives and Governance Components.
- Differentiate COBIT based performance management using maturity and capability perspectives.
- Explain how to design a tailored governance system using COBIT.
- Explain the key points of the COBIT business case.
- Describe the relationships between the COBIT Design and Implementation Guides.
- Prepare for the COBIT 2019 Foundation exam.
- New framework introduction
- Key concepts and terminology
- Governance and Framework Principles
- Governance system and components
- Governance and management objectives
- Performance management
- Designing a tailored governance system
- Business Case
Who Should Attend?
- Any stakeholder with responsibilities for the governance and management of enterprise information and technology.
- Current COBIT 5 Foundation Certificate holders who are interested in achieving the COBIT 2019 Foundation Certificate.
- Individuals with no previous COBIT training or certifications interested in learning the COBIT 2019 framework essentials.
There are no formal prerequisites. However, it is recommended that participants have experience in the IT governance domain.
About the Examination
The exam will test a candidate’s understanding of the topics and those that achieve a passing score on the COBIT 2019 Foundation exam receive the COBIT 2019 Foundation Certificate.
The COBIT 2019 Foundation Certificate Exam is an online, closed-book, remotely proctored exam. The exam covers eight domains and includes a total of 75 questions. The number of questions in each domain is based upon the domain’s assigned weight.
Exam-takers will be given two hours (120 minutes) to complete the exam. Each multiple-choice question has three options with only one correct answer. A score of 65% or higher is required to pass the exam.
Participants to our courses will receive an exam voucher to take the COBIT 2019 Foundation Certificate exam. To redeem your voucher, you will need to:
- Test the hardware and software required to take the exam
- Schedule the exam date and time
- Complete the exam
Individuals holding an ISACA certification (CISA/CISM/CGEIT/CRISC) may claim two CPE credits for each examination hour when a passing score is achieved.
Participants will receive a binder with the presentation and documentation.
- You will also be able to download the reference manuals for free or order them in book-format.
Questions / Answers
Be the first to ask a question about COBIT® 2019 Foundation
|Category||IT Management, Governance & Security|
|Lunch||Coffee breaks and lunches included|