Professional Scrum Master 2 (PSM II) 2 Days (14 Hours) / Exam voucher included
1 550,00 € tax excl.
The 2-day Professional Scrum Master II (PSM II) course is an advanced course designed to support Scrum Masters in their professional development.
Unlike the PSM course which focuses on how to use the Scrum framework and the role of the Scrum master, the PSM II is an advanced course that helps participants understand the postures that characterize an effective Scrum master and Servant-leader while analyzing in detail how it serves the Scrum team, the Product Owner and the organization.
Throughout the course, your trainer will provide examples, exercises, facilitation techniques (such as "Liberating Structures"), resources, etc.
Official Scrum.org training (PSM II)
During these two days, participants will discover the areas critical to the evolution of a successful Scrum Master.
- Discover what tools, skills, practices, and postures make an effective Scrum Master.
- Understand how the Scrum principles and values help guide Scrum Masters in their decision making.
- Learn how the Scrum Master acts as a servant-leader and improves his skills in this role.
- Discover how the Scrum Master can help change the environment of Scrum teams, creating an environment in which Agile can flourish.
- Know what the Scrum Master can do to support development teams and Product Owners to become more effective.
- Provide guidance and techniques for the Scrum Master to work with the rest of the organization to support the Scrum teams.
Over the 2 days, students will learn about areas critical to growing as a successful Scrum Master such as how the principles and values of Scrum help guide Scrum Masters in the decisions they make and how the Scrum Master can help change the environment of Scrum Teams, creating an environment for agility to thrive.
Throughout the class, your PST will provide stories, exercises, facilitation techniques (such as “Liberating Structures”), resources and more.
There will also be time in class for the Professional Scrum Trainer (PST) to provide coaching on challenges that you and your classmates may be experiencing today or may in the future.
- What makes an effective Scrum Master
- How to support the Scrum Team
- How to support the organization
- Challenges of middle management
- Dealing with complexity and impediments
- Measurement in Scrum
- Successful product delivery and “Done”
- Facilitation techniques
This course is designed for Scrum Masters and Agile Coaches with 1-year+ experience.
This course is intended for Scrum Masters who have at least one year of experience and who are looking to expand their knowledge and skills. PSM I is recommended but not mandatory.
Before taking the course, it is necessary to have read the Scrum Guide available at: https://scrumguides.org/scrum-guide.html
All participants who have completed the Professional Scrum Master II course will receive a password to take their Professional Scrum Master II exam online on the Scrum.org website. This exam is a 30 question MCQ in English to be completed in 90 minutes. 85% correct answers are required to obtain certification (2 attempts are possible under certain conditions).
Questions / Answers
Be the first to ask a question about Professional Scrum Master 2 (PSM II)
|Category||Agile, Scrum & Devops|
|Lunch||Coffee breaks and lunches included|