Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO I) 2-day Training (14 Hours) / Exam included
1 395,00 € tax excl.
This training helps participants to better understand all stages of software development, from early stakeholder management to planning and delivery. It teaches them how to be good product, program or Agile IT manager in a complex environment.
What can you expect?
- an official Scrum.org training course, led by an accredited Scrum.org trainer
- two days of interactive training alternating theoretical presentations, real-life case studies and in-class quizzes
- a complete online documentation at the end of the training
- a certificate of participation in the training
- an exam voucher for the PSPOI certification on the Scrum.org website, with the possibility of a second attempt
Traditional Scrum courses present a short-term view of the Product Owner role, ignoring important aspects of product management. The Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO) course covers much more than this; it also covers value creation and maintenance. It teaches participants specific tactics and strategies for maximising the flexibility and responsiveness of the software products created.
This course introduces the techniques to meet these responsibilities and discusses how to optimise the value of existing systems. Participants learn how to progressively order requirements and how to become more Agile. The goal is to deliver products as fast as needed without exceeding what customers can absorb. How to maximise the return on investment in products and systems and also how to optimise the total cost of ownership of these? The steps to achieve this are discussed in detail.
- Maximising return on investment
- Use strategies to maximise the flexibility and responsiveness of the products created
- Share the product vision in a way that engages the Scrum team members
- Agile product management
- Value-driven development
- Empiricism and theory behind Scrum
- The Scrum framework
- Product backlog management
- Delivery management
This course is intended for:
- product managers
- those responsible for optimising the value of their products and product lines
- IT managers of a business area who are optimising the value that this area gets from IT
- Agile coaches who want to understand the Product Owner's job
Have Scrum or product management experience.
Have read the Scrum guide available at: https://scrumguides.org/scrumguide.html
At the end of the training, the PSPO I certification is given on the Scrum.org website, in the form of a multiple choice test of 80 questions in English to be completed in 1 hour. 85% of correct answers are required to obtain the certification (2 attempts are possible under certain conditions).
The cost of passing the certification is included in the price of the course.
The PSPO training is a first step on the way to becoming a Scrum.org Product Owner Professional. To go further, we offer the Scrum.org PSPO-Advanced training and the PSPO level 2 certification.
Questions / Answers
Be the first to ask a question about Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO I)
|Category||Agile, Scrum & Devops|
|Lunch||Coffee breaks and lunches included|