Change Management Foundation 3 days (21 hours) / Exam included
1 450,00 € tax excl.
Build your skills to successfully plan, implement and manage the impact of change in your organization. You will become familiar with various techniques and models to effectively plan and implement successful transformation initiatives.
- A 3-day training, combining presentations and exercices
- Accredited by APMG and the Change Management Insitute
- Change Management Foundation exam at the end of the 3rd training day
- Our price includes: accredited training by expert trainer, the presentation and sample exam papers, the reference book and the exam
Course & Learning Objectives
Our Foundation Level Change Management course, developed in collaboration with the Change Management Institute (Australia) and APMG, is designed to help organizations and their teams manage the impact of change.
You will become familiar with various techniques and models to effectively plan and implement successful transformation initiatives. The structured approach provides tools for dealing with (organizational) change as an individual, as a member of a team or organization, and as a manager.
A 3-day training to:
- Understand the key drivers to increase the likelihood of successful change or organizational transformation in your company.
- Learn how to minimize risk by developing a unified approach to dealing with change, from the individual to the corporate level, by implementing certified best practices in change management.
- Improve change impact assessment, change planning, and successful implementation of change in the life of the organization.
- Be a highly effective manager of change, transition or organizational transformation.
- Understand how people are affected by change, the different ways in which they can react to change situations and how learning processes can help them to adapt.
- At the end of this course, you will be able to understand change and the individual, change and the organization, stakeholder engagement and communication, and good practice in change.
- Be ready to take the Change Management Foundation exam.
Our course focuses on the impact of change in four key areas:
- Change and the individual
- Change and the organization
- Communication and stakeholder engagement
- Change management practices
1 - Introduction and Objectives
- Review stakeholder engagement and communication and discover change practices
2 – The Individual and Change
- Understand the learning preferences of people within the company
- How can new skills be developed?
- What are the patterns of individual change?
- Motivation: what motivates people?
- Finally, what are the systemic differences between people and how to deal with them?
3 – The Organization and Change
- Organizational metaphors
- Organizational culture
- Change process models
- What is emergent change?
- Key roles in organizational change
- Drivers of change and developing a vision
4 – Stakeholder Strategy
- Stakeholder engagement
- The principles
- Identifying and segmenting stakeholders
- Personas and empathy maps
- Stakeholder mapping
- Influence strategies
5 - Communication and Engagement
- Communication media
- Communicating change: factors, barriers and approach
- Communication channels (Push-Pull and Lean-Rich)
- Communication planning
6 – The Impact of Change
- Identify and evaluate the impact of change
- Stakeholder impact assessment
- Modifying the severity assessment
7 – Preparing for Change
- Motivation for change and motivating people
- Change Impact Assessment
- Network of change agents
- Building the change team
- Change management plan
- Preparing for resistance to change
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for those who wish to understand the basic principles for successful change, transition or organizational transformation.
The Change Management Foundation exam is designed for those who have a role in leading, executing or supporting a change initiative. People who work in organizations where change is planned or taking place and who want to gain more knowledge about the change management framework.
To attend this training, some experience of organizational change is recommended.
About the Examination
This course prepares you for the APMG Change Management Foundation exam. As this is the foundation level, the emphasis is on theory, supported by some exercises.
The Change Management™ certification exam takes place at the end of the third day of training. For those who wish, it is always possible to take the exam later with an exam voucher.
- Multiple-choice exam with 50 questions
- Language: English
- Pass rate is 50%
- Duration: 40 minutes (+25% time extension if English is not your native or business language)
- Closed book
Our participants will receive:
- A copy of the presentation and exercices
- Sample exam papers
- A hard copy of "The Effective Change Manager's Handbook"
Questions / Answers
Be the first to ask a question about Change Management Foundation
|Category||Project & Programme Management|
|Lunch||Coffee breaks and lunches included|