PRINCE2 Agile Foundation 2 Days (14 Hours) / Exam included
1 050,00 € tax excl.
The PRINCE2 Agile® method offers a solution for organisations and individuals who want to combine the flexibility of agile concepts with the structured approach of project management with PRINCE2.
- Learn how to apply or adapt the PRINCE2 principles, themes, processes and management products in an agile context
- An intensive 2-day PRINCE2 Agile Foundation training and exam preparation course
- At the end of the course you will receive an exam voucher, allowing you to take your certification at your best convenience
Course & Learning Objectives
The PRINCE2 Agile Foundation course is designed for those who are new to PRINCE2 and are working in or around an agile project environment. It covers an overview of PRINCE2, an introduction to Agile and how to apply the two together. Those already having a PRINCE2 Foundation certificate and a basic knowledge of agile concepts should attend the PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner training & certification.
- Understand the fundamentals of PRINCE2 and learn how to adapt the method in an agile context
- Discover the purpose and context for combining PRINCE2 and the agile way of working
- Explore a wide range of agile concepts and techniques such as Scrum, Kanban and many more
- Enable a well-organized flexibility within your organization by combining the structure of PRINCE2 and the flexibility of agile
- Be prepared for the PRINCE2 Agile Foundation exam
- Introduction to PRINCE2
- An overview of Agile concepts and techniques
- Blending PRINCE2 with agile
- Fix and flex
- Behaviours of Agile
- Principles of PRINCE2
- Processes of Agile and PRINCE2
- Preparing for the certification
During the training your receive an exam voucher to take your online PRINCE2 Agile Foundation exam at a date and time of your choice.
Who should attend?
PRINCE2 Agile is designed for anyone who delivers all sizes of projects in an agile environment. This training and certification will be valuable for project team members working in an agile project context.
The PRINCE2® Agile Foundation is intended as another route for the delegates to take part in PRINCE2® Practitioner. Other valid routes to PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner are the PRINCE2 Foundation and/or Practitioner certifications.
There are no prerequisites for the PRINCE2 Agile Foundation. Those without any pre-existing knowledge of PRINCE2 can participate as an overview of PRINCE2 will be covered during the training (this overview is not to be compared to our full PRINCE2 Foundation training).
Students will receive a binder with the presentation, exercises and sample exam paper.
You will also get a PRINCE2 Pocketbook.
About the Examination
- Objective testing
- One-hour multiple-choice paper (15 minutes extra time for non-native English speakers)
- Certification is only available in English at this time
- 50 questions with a pass mark of 55%
- Closed book exam
- Online exam after the training at a date of your choise (7d/7 24h/24)
"Despite the current context, thank you B2B Learning for your "agile" way of training and huge thanks to Guido Schouten for supporting us during the whole session thanks to your very good coaching & training skills."
A PARTICIPANT OF AXA
Questions / Answers
Be the first to ask a question about PRINCE2 Agile Foundation
|Category||Project & Programme Management|
|Lunch||Coffee breaks and lunches included|