PRINCE2® Agile Foundation 3 Days (21 Hours) / Exam voucher and Take2 option included
1 495,00 € tax excl.
The PRINCE2 Agile® method offers a solution for organisations and individuals who want to combine the flexibility of agile concepts with the structured approach of project management with PRINCE2.
- Learn how to apply or adapt the PRINCE2 principles, themes, processes and management products in an agile context
- An intensive 3-day PRINCE2 Agile Foundation training and exam preparation course
Our price includes the official training materials and PRINCE2 Agile manual in digital format, the exam voucher with Take2 option, lunches and coffee breaks.
Course & Learning Objectives
The PRINCE2 Agile Foundation course is designed for those who are new to PRINCE2 and are working in or around an agile project environment. It covers an overview of PRINCE2, an introduction to Agile and how to apply the two together. Those already having a PRINCE2 Foundation certificate and a basic knowledge of agile concepts should attend the PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner training & certification.
- Understand the fundamentals of PRINCE2 and learn how to adapt the method in an agile context
- Discover the purpose and context for combining PRINCE2 and the agile way of working
- Explore a wide range of agile concepts and techniques such as Scrum, Kanban and many more
- Enable a well-organized flexibility within your organization by combining the structure of PRINCE2 and the flexibility of agile
- Be prepared for the PRINCE2 Agile Foundation exam
- Introduction to PRINCE2
- An overview of Agile concepts and techniques
- Blending PRINCE2 with agile
- Fix and flex
- Behaviours of Agile
- Principles of PRINCE2
- Processes of Agile and PRINCE2
- Preparing for the certification
During the training your receive an exam voucher with Take2 option to take your online PRINCE2 Agile Foundation exam at a date and time of your choice.
Who should attend?
PRINCE2 Agile is designed for anyone who delivers all sizes of projects in an agile environment. This training and certification will be valuable for project team members working in an agile project context.
The PRINCE2® Agile Foundation is intended as another route for the delegates to take part in PRINCE2® Practitioner. Other valid routes to PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner are the PRINCE2 Foundation and/or Practitioner certifications.
There are no prerequisites for the PRINCE2 Agile Foundation. Those without any pre-existing knowledge of PRINCE2 can participate as an overview of PRINCE2 will be covered during the training (this overview is not to be compared to our full PRINCE2 Foundation training).
Students will receive a binder with the presentation, exercises and sample exam paper.
You will also receive a digital copy of the official PRINCE2 Agile Manual.
About the Examination
- Objective testing
- One-hour multiple-choice paper (15 minutes extra time for non-native English speakers)
- Certification in English
- 50 questions with a pass mark of 55%
- Closed book exam
The exam will be held on the last afternoon of the course at ± 15h30. Participants must bring their own PC to take the exam online under the supervision of their trainer.
Should you fail the exam on your first attempt, the Take2 option becomes available. This means that you can take an online proctored PRINCE2 Agile Foundation exam free of charge. You will take your re-sit after the training, at a date/time of your choice. Please note that you will need to install an exam shield on your PC before taking this exam. More information will be provided during the course.
"Despite the current context, thank you B2B Learning for your "agile" way of training and huge thanks to Guido Schouten for supporting us during the whole session thanks to your very good coaching & training skills."
A PARTICIPANT OF AXA
Questions / Answers
Be the first to ask a question about PRINCE2® Agile Foundation
|Category||Project, Programme & Change Management|
|Lunch||Coffee breaks and lunches included|