AgilePM® Practitioner 2 Day (14Hours) / Exam included
1 195,00 € tax excl.
Prepare for the AgilePM Practitioner exam
Become a professional Agile Project Manager with expert knowledge of the Agile philosophy and principles.
The practitioner level empowers, encourages and equips delegates with an in-depth knowledge of not just the certification, but also how to apply and implement these principles into the life of a project manager on a daily basis.
- Develop a more advanced, applied level of knowledge to gain an understanding of agile and the ability to apply relevant project management methods, leading to successful agile projects
- Learn how to apply a variety of AgilePM practices in a project such as facilitated workshops, MoSCoW prioritization, iterative development and modelling
- Get insight in how to test, estimate and evaluate the benefits of the deliveries in an Agile project
- Discover the mechanisms to facilitate and support your teams within an Agile project
- Learn about the Agile approach to managing and prioritizing requirements
- Be prepared to take the AgilePM Practitioner exam
Topics covered during Practitioner
- Roles and responsibilities: the DSDM Team Model explained
- People, teams and interactions within an Agile Project
- Requirements and user stories
- The effective use of the Products
- Estimating: how and when?
- Project planning through the Lifecycle
- Quality assurance in an Agile project
- Risk management
- How to tailor AgilePM to your needs?
Throughout the course, working in small groups and based on a case study, delegates will do several exercises to put their knowledge into practice.
Delegates will also practice the Practitioner exam based on a sample paper.
Who should attend?
The AgilePM® Practitioner course is designed for professionals wishing to go further in-depth in the principles of Agile Project Management.
To attend this advanced course, candidates need to have obtained their AgilePM Foundation certificate or a DSDM Atern Foundation and/or Advanced Practitioner Certificate.
About the AgilePM Practitioner Exam
- Objective testing
- 4 questions per paper, 20 marks available per question
- 40 marks required to pass (out of 80 available) - 50%
- 2.5 hours duration
- Open book (restricted to the official manual only) exam
- The exam is taken online one week after the training, either in our offices or web-proctored.
Delegates receive an accredited set of Practitioner training materials v2, including the presentation, case study and exercises as well as their copy of the official AgilePM Manual.
Questions / Answers
Be the first to ask a question about AgilePM® Practitioner
You must log in to give a review
|Category||Agile, Scrum & Devops|
|Lunch||Coffee breaks and lunches included|