AgilePM® Foundation 2 Days (14 Hours) / Exam included
1 050,00 € tax excl.
Agile Project Management Foundation
Learn how to flex and deliver projects rapidly to meet your customers needs.
Improve your management skills by applying the AgilePM principles, that will enable you to deliver your projects in a quicker, cost-effective and low risk manner.
During our unique 2-day training programme, we will take you through the 8 Agile principles. You will learn the basics of AgilePM, become familiar with the terminology and understand the key principles and critical success factors of Agile projects. You will understand the background of agile in project management and the differences compared to traditional or alternative approaches. You will also learn to apply these processes and techniques and become qualified at Foundation level.
You will take the Agile PM Foundation exam at the end of the second training day after the break (around 15:30).
Attend our 2-day training and:
- Learn how to lay the foundations for successful agile projects within your organization
- Get an insight in the lifecycle of an Agile project and discover alternative configurations
- Have a better understanding of the roles and responsibilities within an Agile project
- Discover the mechanisms to facilitate and support your teams within an Agile project
- Understand the challenges of adopting Agale principles and grasp some practical ideas for how to overcome them
- Discover how AgilePM integrates and complements with other methodologies such as PRINCE2
- Learn how to apply a variety of AgilePM practices and techniques in a project such as facilitated workshops, MoSCoW prioritization, iterative development and modelling
- Get insight in how to test, estimate and evaluate the benefits of the deliveries in an Agile project
- Be prepared to successfully pass the AgilePM Foundation certification
Topics covered during this 2-day course:
- What is Agile? How to choose an appropriate Agile approach?
- The philosophy and the 8 principles of AgilePM
- The DSDM Process and products
- Roles and responsibilities within an Agile project
- Key practices: prioritization and Timeboxing
- Planning and controlling the project throughout the Lifecycle
- Other Agile practices: facilitated workshops, modelling and iterative development
- Delivering projects on time: combining MoSCoW prioritization and Timeboxing
- Roles and responsibilities: the DSDM Team Model explained
- People, teams and interactions within an Agile Project
- Requirements and user stories
- The effective use of the Products
- Estimating: how and when?
- Project planning through the Lifecycle
- Quality assurance in an Agile project
- Risk management
- How to tailor AgilePM to your needs?
Throughout the course, working in small groups and based on a case study, delegates will do several exercises to put their knowledge into practice.
Using the AgilePM sample papers, you will be prepared to successfully pass the AgilePM Foundation certification, that you will take online at the end of the second training day.
Who should attend?
With a clear, concise and detailed perspective on project productivity, the AgilePM certification is useful to all candidates and competency levels ranging from highly experienced project managers to those new to the industry.
The AgilePM Foundation course is designed for practicing project managers or Agile team members interested in becoming Agile Project Managers. You may be adding AgilePM® to your knowledge of traditional methods such as PRINCE2 or you may wish to expand your knowledge of other Agile methods (Scrum, Kanban, …).
There are no formal prerequisites for this course, however a first experience in project management is a plus.
About the Foundation exam
- Multiple choice online exam format
- 50 questions per paper
- 25 marks required to pass (out of 50 available) – 50 %
- 40 minutes duration
- Closed book
- The exam is taken online at the end of the course, beware that you need to foresee some study time the first evening
Participants receive an accredited set of training material, including the presentation, exercises and sample exam papers.
Questions / Answers
Question from Didier
Cette formation existe t elle en français?
Answer from B2B Learning
|Category||Agile, Scrum & Devops|
|Lunch||Coffee breaks and lunches included|