Introduction to Agility 1 Day (7 Hours)
375,00 € tax excl.
Our Agile Essentiels Workshop is the perfect way to discover the world of agility!
This intensive and fun day will allow you to :
- Learn more about Agile and Scrum values and principles;
- Understand the Agile mindset and apply its principles in your daily work;
- Put your new knowledge into practice through a business simulation project game;
- Glimpse the impact and possibilities of agility in your professional and personal environments.
Our unique awareness workshop is ideal as a corporate training for your teams. The course can be tailored to meet your specific needs and can also be delivered in half-day or evening sessions.
After our 1-day Introduction to Agility you will:
- Understand why the agile values, principles & practises work and how to take advantage of the opportunities for Agile.
- Explore the Agile principles and how to build the discipline to support those principles in your everyday practice.
- Discover how to begin to map the transition of your existing team or enterprise-level processes, artifacts and forums to Agile.
- Appreciate the power of Agile teams through communication, collaboration and cadence.
- Uncover the pitfalls that teams will encounter in an Agile transition and understand how to overcome those challenges.
- Learn more about the Scrum meetings & ceremonies and how to facilitate them so they go well.
- Have knowledge of the most used Agile tools: Scrum et Kanban.
- Discuss the transition from command and control to empower and inspire style of leadership.
- Identify some of the common pitfalls Agile teams may encounter.
Overview of Agile and Scrum Principles
- What is Agile?
- Agile Methods — Principles and Practices
- Agile Benefits — what you can expect
- Why Agile works
- Agile & Scrum Teams
Agile and Scrum Basics Concepts and Practices
- User Roles and Personas
- Definition of Agile Methods
- Agile Practices
- Sprinting: Agile Practices in Motion
- Product vision, roadmap and planning
- Product Backlog and User Stories
- Prioritization techniques
- Relative Estimating
- Agile's iterative approach
- Apply the Agile principles directly during the training. The participants will simulate a project through a LEGO© business game using all the Agile and Scrum elements to achieve this.
Who should attend?
This course focuses on the key values and principles of Agile & Scrum. An understanding of project management is beneficial but not a must.
There are no formal prerequisites for this course.
Our Agile Fundamentals Workshop Includes
- Training by an experienced Agile Coach
- The course documentation
- The use of the business game during the course
- Coffee breaks and refreshments, lunch with your trainer, free wi-fi
This awareness course is not linked to a certification.
Questions / Answers
Be the first to ask a question about Introduction to Agility
|Category||Agile, Scrum & Devops|
|Lunch||Coffee breaks and lunches included|