Agile Fundamentals Workshop 1 Day (7 Hours)
450,00 € tax excl.
1-day Agile Awareness session, including a unique Business Simulation Game "The Resort"
B2B Learning's 1-day Agile Fundamentals Workshop is an introductory course suitable for those who need to understand the impact of Agile and Scrum on their business, their operations and their teams. This course focuses on the values and principles of Agile & Scrum.
This 1-day awareness session will be as much “hands-on” as possible, allowing all participants from any part of an organization to understand the basic concepts and the philosophy of Agile & Scrum based on:
- a structured presentation of the Agile concepts and philosophy
- a unique business simulation project game "The Resort"
This unique awareness training is also ideal as an incompany training for your teams. The course can be tailored to answer your specific needs and can also be given on a half day or evening sessions.
After our 1-day Fundamentals Workshop you will:
- Understand why the agile values, principles & practises work and how to take advantage of the opportunities for Agile.
- Explore the Agile principles and how to build the discipline to support those principles in your everyday practice.
- Discover how to begin to map the transition of your existing team or enterprise-level processes, artifacts and forums to Agile.
- Appreciate the power of Agile teams through communication, collaboration and cadence.
- Uncover the pitfalls that teams will encounter in an Agile transition and understand how to overcome those challenges.
- Learn more about the Scrum meetings & ceremonies and how to facilitate them so they go well.
- Discuss the transition from command and control to empower and inspire style of leadership.
- Identify some of the common pitfalls Agile teams may encounter.
This workshop will also give you the unique opportunity to apply the Agile principles immediately during the session. Participants will run a business simulation project "The Resort" applying all the Agile and Scrum elements for the construction of a resort hotel on an island using Lego© bricks.
Overview of Agile and Scrum Principles
- What is Agile?
- Agile Methods — Principles and Practices
- Agile Benefits — what you can expect
- Why Agile works
- Agile & Scrum Teams
Agile and Scrum Basics Concepts and Practices
- User Roles and Personas
- Definition of Agile Methods
- Agile Practices
- Sprinting: Agile Practices in Motion
- Product vision, roadmap and planning
- Product Backlog and User Stories
- Prioritization techniques
- Relative Estimating
- Agile's iterative approach
- Business game – The ReSort©
Who should attend?
This course focuses on the key values and principles of Agile & Scrum. An understanding of project management is beneficial but not a must.
There are no formal prerequisites for this course.
Our Agile Fundamentals Workshop Includes
- Training by an experienced Agile Coach
- The course documentation
- The use of the business game during the course
- Coffee breaks and refreshments, lunch with your trainer, free wi-fi
This awareness course is not linked to a certification.
Questions / Answers
Be the first to ask a question about Agile Fundamentals Workshop
|Category||Agile, Scrum & Devops|
|Lunch||Coffee breaks and lunches included|