B2B Learning's PRINCE2 Training Calendar
Discover our PRINCE2 training sessions in English, Dutch and French all over Belgium and Luxembourg.
Finance your training with KMO-Portefeuille, Chèques Région Wallonne, subsidies Brussels Capital Region, etc... More information.
|1||Add to cart||2 Days||PRINCE2 Agile Foundation||4-5/11/2019||EN||Brussels||€1.050|
|2||Add to cart||2 Days||PRINCE2 Agile Foundation||4-5/11/2019||FR||Liège||€1.050|
|3||Add to cart||5 Days||PRINCE2 Agile Combined Foundation & Practitioner||4-5/11 & 11-12-13/12/2019||EN||Brussels||€2.300|
|4||Add to cart||3 Days||PRINCE2 Foundation||6-7-8/11/2019||NL||Brussels||€1.150|
|5||Add to cart||6 Days||PRINCE2 Combined||6-7-8/11 & 27-28-29/11/2019||NL||Brussels||€2.290|
|6||Add to cart||3 Days||PRINCE2 Foundation||6-7-8/11/2019||FR||Liège||€1.150|
|7||Add to cart||3 Days||PRINCE2 Foundation||11-12-13/11/2019||EN||Luxembourg||€1.250|
|8||Add to cart||3 Days||PRINCE2 Practitioner||13-14-15/11/2019||EN||Brussels||€1.350|
|9||Add to cart||2 Days||PRINCE2 Agile Foundation||18-19/11/2019||EN||Luxembourg||€1.050|
|10||Add to cart||5 Days||PRINCE2 Agile Combined Foundation & Practitioner||18 to 22/11/2019||EN||Luxembourg||€2.300|
|11||Add to cart||3 Days||PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner||20-21-22/11/2019||EN||Luxembourg||€1.550|
|12||Add to cart||3 Days||PRINCE2 Foundation||20-21-22/11/2019||FR||Bruxelles||€1.150|
|13||Add to cart||6 Days||PRINCE2 Combined||20-21-22/11 & 16-17-18/12/2019||FR||Brussels||€2.290|
|14||Add to cart||3 Days||PRINCE2 Foundation||27-28-29/11/2019||EN||Brussels||€1.150|
|15||Add to cart||3 Days||PRINCE2 Practitioner||27-28-29/11/2019||NL||Brussels||€1.350|
|16||Add to cart||6 Days||PRINCE2 Combined||27-28-29/11 & 16-17-18/12/2019||EN||Brussels||€2.290|
|17||Add to cart||3 Days||PRINCE2 Foundation||28-29/11 & 02/12/2019||FR||Charleroi||€1.150|
|18||Add to cart||5 Days||PRINCE2 FastTrack||28-29/11 & 2-3-4/12/2019||FR||Charleroi||€2.100|
|19||Add to cart||3 Days||PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner||4-5-6/12/2019||FR||Liège||€1.550|
|20||Add to cart||5 Days||PRINCE2 FastTrack||9 to 13/12/2019||FR||Luxembourg||€2.290|
|21||Add to cart||5 Days||PRINCE2 FastTrack||9 to 13/12/2019||EN||Brussels||€2.100|
|22||Add to cart||5 Days||PRINCE2 FastTrack||9 to 13/12/2019||NL||Antwerpen||€2.100|
|23||Add to cart||3 Days||PRINCE2 Foundation||9-10-11/12/2019||FR||Luxembourg||€1.150|
|24||Add to cart||3 Days||PRINCE2 Foundation||9-10-11/12/2019||NL||Antwerpen||€1.150|
|25||Add to cart||3 Days||PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner||11-12-13/12/2019||EN||Brussels||€1.550|
|26||Add to cart||2 Days||PRINCE2 Practitioner||11-12-13/12/2019||NL||Antwerpen||€1.150|
|27||Add to cart||3 Days||PRINCE2 Practitioner||16-17-18/12/2019||EN||Brussels||€1.350|
|28||Add to cart||3 Days||PRINCE2 Practitioner||16-17-18/12/2019||FR||Brussels||€1.350|
|29||Add to cart||18 Hours||PRINCE2 Foundation eLearning & Exam||Any Time||EN||eLearning||€525|
PRINCE2 is the world’s leading and most practiced method for project management and is globally recognized for delivering successful projects.
The PRINCE2 method addresses project management with 7 themes, principles and processes and equips practitioners with the knowledge to manage projects in a range of environments. It provides explicit recognition of project responsibilities so that participants understand each other’s roles and needs, whilst providing a defined structure for accountability, delegation, authority and communication.
The Best Practice represented by the PRINCE2 method is supported by a scheme that offers three levels of certification: Foundation, Practitioner, and Professional. With the PRINCE2® 2017 Updated version, there is a new membership scheme that offers project management professionals a wide range of content designed to help them achieve exam success, excel in their professional roles, and advance their careers.
B2B Learning is an Accredited Training Organization and offers approved PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner training, whether you are an individual seeking to expand your skills set or an organization that has adopted (or plans to adopt) PRINCE2®. We provide PRINCE2 training and exams in English, French and Dutch.
Our PRINCE2 courses are offered as open calendar training sessions in Belgium and in Luxembourg. Incompany training courses can be organized everywhere in Europe or around the world.
Our PRINCE2 training offer includes:
- PRINCE2 Foundation training & exam: a 3-day programme to understand the PRINCE2 way of working and prepare for the PRINCE2 Foundation exam, taken on the third afternoon.
- PRINCE2 Practitioner training & certification: an intensive and hands-on 3-day programme to learn to put PRINCE2 into practice with case-studies and exercices. Exam is taken one week after the training.
- PRINCE2 Combined: book for the Foundation & Practitioner levels all at once and benefit from a 10% reduction on the course fees.
- PRINCE2 Fasttrack: an intensive 5-day training covering both Foundation & Practitioner levels. For those who wish to obtain their Practitioner certification in a short timeframe.
- PRINCE2 Foundation eLearning: for those who cannot participate to a classroom session, a self-paced online study, including an exam voucher.
Why was PRINCE2 updated in 2017?
To reflect changes in business practices and following direct community feedback, AXELOS has revised the PRINCE2 guidance and exams and published an updated version in May 2017.
The existing 7 PRINCE2 principles, themes and processes remain consistent but certain elements have been re-emphasized throughout the guidance and exams. The update places a greater attention on how to tailor PRINCE2 to the needs of organizations and project environments, enabling anyone managing a project to get the best from the PRINCE2 methodology.
What is new in PRINCE2 2017?
The main changes to the guidance are focused on:
- tailoring PRINCE2 to the needs of organizations and project environments
- the principles that underpin PRINCE2
- establishing a clear link between the themes and principles
- the restructuring of the ‘Themes’ guidance to accommodate specific examples of tailoring
- the practical application of the method and guidance, with numerous examples, hints and tips
- maintaining the Practitioner certification through PRINCE2 Membership
PRINCE2 has always been grounded in real life-experience. The PRINCE2 2017 Update, which consolidates a wealth of knowledge gained in the workplace, can be trusted to provide practical, authoritative and relevant guidance to anyone managing a project in today’s environment.
What happens if I hold a PRINCE2 certificate before the 2017 update ?
Your current PRINCE2 Practitioner certificate (you passed the exam before the 2017 update), remains valid until the end of its five-year period. It is also applicable for PRINCE2 digital badge available via the PRINCE2 Membership programme.
We however recommend that you familiarize yourself with the changes through reviewing the new guidance or joining the PRINCE2 Membership programme which will provide exclusive content on the changes covered within the PRINCE2 2017 update.
How do I re-Register my PRINCE2 Practitioner Certificate after the validation period ?
The purpose of re-registration is to ensure that PRINCE2 Practitioners keep their knowledge current. As part of the update these requirements have changed to reflect the growing importance of professional development. Learners certified in PRINCE2 will be encouraged remain current through a new programme linked to PRINCE2 Membership.
This will enable Practitioners to record CPD (Continuing Professional Development) activities on an annual basis, which they can collect throughout the year. CPD allows practitioners to demonstrate they are maintaining their professional expertise and avoids the need for a mandatory reregistration exam. The main elements of the new programme are:
- The new PRINCE2 Practitioner certificates have an expiry date of three years
- Candidates can retake the full Practitioner exam at the end of the three years to remain current. There will be no PRINCE2 2017 update re-registration exam
- PRINCE2 Membership offers an alternative option for candidates. In order to remain current with your certification you must satisfy the criteria within the three-year period (1 year free membership offered to those taking the Updated PRINCE2 Practitioner exam, registration must be done within 3 months of passing your exam)