PRINCE2 Foundation eLearning Duration: 18 hours / 90-day access / exam voucher included
525,00 € tax excl.
PRINCE2 provides a tailored and scalable method for the management of all types of projects. PRINCE2 is the de-facto standard for project management and is practiced worldwide.
B2B Learning’s 18-hours PRINCE2 Foundation eLearning course presents a case study driven online course that can be taken at your own time and pace.
Modular learning blocks present a flexible and meaningful learning experience that help you understand how to apply PRINCE2 and prepare you to take the Peoplecert certification exam. (90-day access)
The online web-proctored exam voucher of Peoplecert is included in the price of this training.
This Foundation-level online course provides an understanding of:
- The principles of the PRINCE2 project management methodHow to start, control and close projects
- How to manage quality
- How to manage risk
- How to deliver projects on time, within budget and to specified business case
- How to tailor PRINCE2 to different project environments.
You will receive sample exam papers to test your knowledge and prepare for the PRINCE2 Foundation exam.
Why choose the PRINCE2 eLearning course ?
Quality content and procedures: B2B Learning is an Accredited Training Organization for PRINCE2 and meets all the quality conditions required for delivering consistent quality and solid PRINCE2 courses.
Learn to apply: our PRINCE2 e-Learning course provides the most exciting way of learning by applying a case study throughout the course. As a Project Manager, your services are needed to help a virtual organization manage a complex project and apply PRINCE2 in all stages of the project.
Modular: this course provides 16 modules that can be taken at any time and at your own pace. The modules are well-rounded blocks of information, making the learning experience smooth and easy.
Relevant: training materials are up to date and in line with the most recent version of PRINCE2 — PRINCE2:6th Edition.
Who will benefit from this course ?
This PRINCE2® Foundation eLearning course is aimed at people who work on projects every day and who benefit from a working-level understanding of structured project management, as presented in PRojects IN Controlled Environments (PRINCE2). At the end of this online course, you will be able to use PRINCE2 to manage a project and to pass the Peoplecert PRINCE2 Foundation examination.
There are no prerequisites.
PRINCE2® Foundation Online Exam
- 60 minute duration (+ 25% extra time or 15 minutes for non-native English speakers)
- ‘closed book’ examination (no materials other than the examination materials are permitted)
- 60 questions
- 33/60 required to pass = 55% pass mark
- Web-proctored online exam, take the exam at a date and time of your choice
- Unlimited access is provided for 90 days to the PRINCE2 Foundation eLearning course via a Web browser.
- Two sample exams are included in the course, allowing you to prepare for taking on the PRINCE2 Foundation examination.
- This comprehensive training program does not require you to purchase any additional books or manuals; the content is sufficient to prepare for and pass the exam. You can print the reading materials once.
- A toolkit is included with sample project management documents, such as a template project plan, business case document and so on.
Questions / Answers
Be the first to ask a question about PRINCE2 Foundation eLearning
|Category||Project & Programme Management|