MoP® Foundation 2 Days (14 Hours) / Exam included
1 550,00 € tax excl.
Management of Portfolios (MoP®)
Provides senior executives and practitioners of both private and public organizations,responsible for planning and implementing change, with a set of principles, techniques and practices to introduce or re-energize portfolio management.
MoP helps organizations to ensure that they make the right investments, if they contribute to the strategic objective and if they achieve maximum ROI for the organization.
During our 2-day MoP Foundation course, participants will acquire the knowledge and understanding of the principles, cycles, practices, techniques, roles, responsibilities, documents, and organizational context within which portfolio management operates.
Course & Learning Objectives
At the end of this 2-day training course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the MoP principles and practices
- Define the scope and objectives of portfolio management and how it differs from programme and project management
- Understand the different approaches to implement portfolio management
- Define the key roles and responsibilities within MoP
- Understand the factors required to maintain the progress and assess the success of portfolio management
- Prioritize the programs and projects in function of their contribution to the organization’s strategic objectives and overall level of risk
- An introduction to portfolio management
- The strategic and organizational context
- The portfolio management principles:
- Senior management commitment
- Governance alignment
- Strategy alignment
- Portofolio office
- Energized change culture
- The MoP definition cycle
- Roles and responsibilities
- The MoP delivery cycle:
- Management control
- Benefits management
- Financial management
- Risk management
- Stakeholder engagement
- Organizational governance
- Resource management
- Implementing portfolio management
- Sample Foundation exam
Who Should Attend?
This certification is aimed at those involved in a range of formal and informal portfolio management roles inlcuding investment decision making, project and programme delivery and benefits realization. It is also valuable for members of Members of portfolio offices and senior managers such as, financial managers, quality managers involved in setting strategic goals and giving direction to the organization’s portfolio of changes.
There are no formal prerequisites.
About the Examination
- Closed book exam
- The exam consists of 50 multiple choice questions
- Pass mark: a minimum score of 50% is required to pass the exam
- Duration: 40 minutes + 25 % extra time if English is not the candidate’s native language
- Identification is required
Participants will receive their Peoplecert exam voucher allowing them to take the exam anytime/anywhere, web proctor based. We advise participants to take their exam within 2 weeks maximum after the end of the training.
You will receive a copy of the classroom presentation material and the handbook, which contains reference materials. Delegates will also receive the official Management of Portfolios: MoP – 2011 Edition, ISBN: 9780113312948 guide.
Questions / Answers
Be the first to ask a question about MoP® Foundation
|Category||Project & Programme Management|
|Lunch||Coffee breaks and lunches included|