ITIL® 4 Digital & IT Strategy (DITS) 3 Days (21 Hours) / Exam voucher and Take2 option included
1 950,00 € tax excl.
Our 3-day “ITIL® 4 Leader, Digital & IT Strategy” module is part of the Strategic Leader (ITIL SL) stream for ITIL 4 and is part of the certifications needed towards the “ITIL4 Strategic Leader” qualification.
Digital & IT Strategy is the best practice guidance that explores the use of the ITIL framework to support organizations with their digital transformation. You will learn how to develop, adopt, implement and maintain a digital business strategy.
DITS will help position IT leaders as strategic, trusted business partners in an environment where IT and leadership teams are speaking the same language.
Participants will acquire the relevant knowledge and experience through presentations and practical case study assignments included in the course and will be prepared to pass the ITIL® 4 Leader, Digital & IT Strategy certification.
Maximum 8 participants per class !
At the end of this course, participants will understand:
- The internal and external factors you have to consider when creating a digital strategy
- The differences between IT and digital strategy and how they integrate
- The 8-step model moving from “vision” through to “actions” and how to create a sustainable, digital business strategy
- The benefits and challenges of service quality and a continual improvement
- The four key capabilities to develop a comprehensive, digital capability framework: digital leadership, managing innovation and emerging technologies, risk management and structuring a digital enterprise
DAY 1 :
- What is Digital and IT Strategy?
- What is the Vision?
- First practical case study assignment
DAY 2 :
- Where are We Now?
- How Do We Get There?
- Second case study practical assignment
- Take Action!
- Third case study practical assignment
DAY 3 :
- How do we keep the momentum going?
- Fourth practical case study assignment
- Strategic Capabilities
- Exam preparation, mock exam
About the Case Study Assignments
This course includes four Case Study assignments, that are marked during the training, and a multiple-choice exam taken online after the course. The Case Studies have been created for the practical assignments of the “ITIL 4 Leader: Digital and IT Strategy” course. Participants will work on the practical assignments in small groups of 2 or 3.
Who should attend?
The “ITIL 4 Strategic Leader: Digital & IT Strategy” training & exam is designed to take practitioners and organizations on a digital strategy journey. Professionals in senior roles including, chief digital officers, IT and business directors, heads of department and customer experience officers, as well as consultants and others involved in digital transformations, service delivery and strategic delivery will all gain value from this course.
Along with the ITIL 4 Strategist Direct, Plan and Improve module, the DITS course & certification matches the needs of strategic, organizational leadership: to deliver advice for senior stakeholders engaged in strategic activities and to help them embed ITIL principles across the organization.
To attend this course, participants must hold:
- the ITIL 4 Foundation certificate or
- the ITIL® 4 Managing Professional Transition Certificate.
Participants will need to provide B2B Learning with a copy of their certificate upon registration so to be admitted into this course. If you need to take your ITIL 4 Foundation exam, you can either attend our ITIL 4 Foundation classroom course or eLearning module, or book your exam only online if you prefer self-study.
Accredited training for the ITIL Strategic Leader modules is mandatory to enable full understanding of the core material.
About the exam & case study assignments
ITIL 4 Leader: Digital and IT Strategy includes four Case Study assignments, that are marked in-session, and a multiple-choice exam after the training course.
Candidates must pass all the Case Study assignments so to take the QCM exam. This will be confirmed to candidates by the trainer before the end of the training. Candidates, who fail to complete the Case Study assignments in-session, may be given an additional individual written assignment that is based on the same case-study.
At the end of the training, participants will receive an exam voucher with Take2 option to take their exam with online procotoring.
- Multiple-choice format (1 mark per question)
- Closed book
- Duration: 60 minutes + 25% extra time for non-native English speakers
The exam and Take2 option is included in the price.
To maintain a high quality and interactive course, the maximum number of participants to the DITS course is 8.
Questions / Answers
Be the first to ask a question about ITIL® 4 Digital & IT Strategy (DITS)
|Category||IT Management, Governance & Security|
|Lunch||Coffee breaks and lunches included|