ITIL® 4 Monitor, Support and Fulfil (MSF) 3 Days (21 Hours) / Exam voucher and Take2 option included
1 850,00 € tax excl.
The combined ITIL 4 Specialist: Monitor, Support and Fulfil Practice Module is a 3-day training course for IT professionals who want to establish a good working relationship across all practices and create effective service value streams.
Participants will gain an understanding and application of the concepts covered in the 5 ITIL Management Practices covered in this combined module: Incident Management, Service Desk, Service Request Management, Monitoring and Event Management and Problem Management.
This course includes:
- A rich and practical learning experience
- Official PeopleCert training materials and core manual in digital format
- Take2 option, or a second chance to take the exam
- Lunch and coffee break
ITIL® 4 Practice Manager: Monitor, Support and Fulfil (MSF)
Master the art of IT service management with our ITIL® 4 Monitor, Support and Fulfil course. Learn essential skills for effective monitoring, support, and service fulfillment, empowering IT professionals, managers, and consultants to optimize service delivery. Elevate your expertise and align with ITIL® 4 best practices for streamlined and efficient IT operations.
Course & Learning Objectives
This course will enable professionals to:
- Define the key concepts, principles, value and challenges of the five ITIL 4 management practices
- Ensure that stakeholders understand the strategic and operational requirements to co-create value and achieve business objectives
- Integrate the practices into the organisation's value streams
- Understand the interfaces and synergies between the five practices
- Apply metrics and practice success factors to improve performance
- Measure, assess and develop the capability of the various practices covered by the ITIL Maturity Model
The aim is to provide you with an understanding of the key concepts, principles, value and challenges of the five practices that make up the Monitor, Support, and Fulfil course. These practices are:
- incident management practice
- service request management practice
- problem management practice
- service desk practice
- monitoring and event management practice
The course is divided in 7 modules:
- Module 1 – Introduction to the MSF practices
- Module 2 – Incident Management
- Module 3 – Service Desk
- Module 4 – Monitoring and event management
- Module 5 – Problem management
- Module 6 – Service request management
- Module 7 – Practice capability development
- Exam preparation
This course will alternate presentations, quizzes, practical activities (tasks and exercises) and mock exams to prepare learners for the exam.
Who should attend the ITIL® 4 Monitor, Support and Fulfil course?
The ITIL® 4 Monitor, Support and Fulfil course is designed for individuals who have a role in the IT service management domain and are interested in learning about the monitoring, support, and fulfillment aspects of the ITIL® 4 framework. This course is particularly relevant for:
- IT Professionals: those working in IT service management roles, such as service desk agents, incident managers, problem managers, service level managers, and IT support staff.
- IT Managers and Team Leaders: individuals in managerial or leadership roles within IT departments who want to understand how to effectively monitor, support, and fulfill IT services.
- IT Service Owners and Process Owners: individuals responsible for specific IT services or ITIL processes, such as incident management, problem management, and service level management.
- IT Project Managers: professionals managing projects that involve the delivery and support of IT services.
- IT Architects: Individuals involved in designing IT services or systems who need to ensure that the monitoring, support, and fulfillment aspects are considered.
- IT Consultants: those providing consultancy services related to IT service management.
- ITIL® 4 Foundation Certified Professionals: individuals who have already completed the ITIL® 4 Foundation course and want to further their knowledge in the monitoring, support, and fulfillment practices.
To attend this course, participants must hold the ITIL 4 Foundation certificate.
Students who have not taken the exam with B2B Learning will need to provide us with a copy of their certificate when registering for this course. If you need to take your ITIL 4 Foundation exam, you can either attend our ITIL 4 Foundation classroom course or eLearning module, or book your exam online only if you prefer to study on your own.
About the Certification Exam
The examination is designed to assess whether you can demonstrate sufficient recall and understanding of the ITIL® 4: Monitor, Support, and Fulfil practices, as described in the syllabus. The ITIL® 4 Practice qualifications build upon learners’ existing knowledge of the ITIL® 4 framework.
Two sample papers are available for you to practise during the course. These will help you to become confident in your understanding of the Monitor, Support, and Fulfil practices and familiarize you with the style and structure of the exams.
- Type of exam: 60 multiple-choice questions
- Pass rate: 39 out of 60 marks required to pass (65%)
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Closed book exam so you cannot not have any notes or resources available
On the first morning of the course you will receive your exam voucher for an online proctored exam. For calendar courses, this voucher includes the Take2 option, or a second chance to take your exam if you do not pass on your first attempt. You will take your exam after training at a time and date of your choice. Your trainer will give you more information about the exam rules during the training.
Students will receive an accredited set of course materials in digital format bundled with their exam voucher:
- Peoplecert's Official Training Materials (OTM) including a Quick Reference Guide, the presentation, quizzes, exercises and 2 sample exam papers. Students can print the material if they wish.
- The 5 core manuals for the 5 ITIL Practices covered in this course: Incident Management, Service Request Management, Problem Management, Service Desk, Monitoring and Event Management Practices.
Questions / Answers
Be the first to ask a question about ITIL® 4 Monitor, Support and Fulfil (MSF)
|IT Service Management & Architecture
|Coffee breaks and lunches included