ISO/IEC 27001 Foundation 3 Days (21 Hours) Exam included
1 650,00 € tax excl.
ISO/IEC 27001 provides a reliable framework to protect your Information against Cybercrime, improve Corporate Governance and recover from security incidents.
Without a formal information security management system, organizations are vulnerable and may have difficulty meeting their goals and protecting their information assets. ISO/IEC 27001 is the foundation of information security management and applies to all types of organizations.
This intensive 3-day course provides a good understanding of the ISO/IEC 27001 information security management framework, basic concepts, benefits and considerations related to the implementation of a management system into Information Security. At the end of the course, participants will take the 40-minute exam to obtain the APMG International Certification ISO / IEC 27001 Foundation Certificate.
This intensive three-day training will help you to understand:
- The scope, the perimeter and the use of the ISO/IEC 27001 standard
- Terminology and definitions used in the series of the ISO 27000
- The fundamental requirements for an ISMS in ISO 27001 and the importance of continuous improvement
- The ISO 27001 process, their objectives and high-level requirements
- The requirements of the standard in terms of applicability and scope
- The use of controls to reduce the risk of computer security
- The purpose of internal audits and external certification, their use and associated terminology
- The relationship with repositories of best practices and other international standards (ISO 20000 et ISO 9001)
Introduction, context and definitions
- What is the ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Standard?
- History and state of the art
- The certification ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- Why certification?
Key publications and concepts
- The standards of the ISO/IEC 2700x serie
- The framework of security management for information (SMSI)
- Deming-circle (PDCA)
Relations with other Standards
- Relation with the ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 20000-1 standards
- Relations with other standards and regulations (PCI DSS, SOGP, FIPS, HIPAA, SOX, etc.)
Establishment, implementation, and operation of an ISMS
- The management of information security system (SMSI)
- The responsibility of the Management
- De internal audits of the SMSI
- The management review of the SMSI
- The continual improvement of the SMSI
Information Security Control
- Successful certification ISO 27001 within an organization
- The reason of audit
- The different types of audit
- The expected results of an audit
- Audit evidence to demonstrate compliance
- Preparation and participation of a certification audit
- Execution of an audit
Exam Preparation ISO 27001 Foundation
- Tips and tricks for passing the exam
- Blanc exam and group correction
Who should attend?
- To those who are involved in the implementation, management and maintenance of an Information Security Management System
- To individuals who are required to audit Information security management system and who need a basic understanding of the standard
- Those who work in an organization with an ISMS, that this organization is already certified ISO 27001 or she plans to be certified.
- To those who then want to continue with the Practitioner training and certification.
About the Examination
- Multiple Choice questions
- 50 questions
- 50% is needed to succeed (or 25 correct answers)
- Duration: 40 minuten
- Closed book exam
- An accredited course material in English
- A copy of the ISO/IEC 27001:2013 standard in digital format
Questions / Answers
Be the first to ask a question about ISO/IEC 27001 Foundation
|Category||IT Management, Governance & Security|
|Lunch||Coffee breaks and lunches included|