Business Analysis Foundation eLearning Duration: 13 hours / 60-day access / exam voucher included
595,00 € tax excl.
Learn at your own pace and earn a worldwide recognized certification in Business Analysis
- 60 days online elearning access
- 24/7 helpdesk
- Tutor support
- Including EXIN BCS Business Analysis Foundation exam voucher
- Fully accredited course
- Including Business Analysis Foundation study guides, videos, quizzes, official syllabus and sample exams. No additional ressources are required.
Business Analysis Foundation eLearning & exam voucher
This course will provide you with a good understanding of business analysis, including:
- the role and competencies of a Business Analyst
- investigation techniques
- how to categorise, analyse and manage stakeholders and model business processes
- how to make a business and financial case
- how to establish, document and model requirements
19 lessons | 13 hours study duration
- Lesson 1: Introduction to Business Analysis
- Lesson 2: The competencies of a Business Analyst
- Lesson 3: Strategy Analysis Part 1
- Lesson 4: Strategy Analysis Part 2
- Lesson 5: Business Analysis Process Model
- Lesson 6: Investigation Techniques Part 1
- Lesson 7: Investigation Techniques Part 2
- Lesson 8: Investigation Techniques Part 3
- Lesson 9: Stakeholder Analysis and Management
- Lesson 10: Modelling Business Processes Part 1
- Lesson 11: Modelling Business Processes Part 2
- Lesson 12: Defining the Solution
- Lesson 13: Making a Business and Financial Case
- Lesson 14: Establishing the Requirements
- Lesson 15: Delivering the Requirements
- Lesson 16: Documenting and Managing Requirements
- Lesson 17: Delivering the Requirements
- Lesson 18: Delivering the Business Solution
- Lesson 19: Exam Preparation
Who Should Attend?
This foundation-level certification is relevant to anyone that requires a good understanding business analysis. It is especially relevant to business analysts, project managers, and business or business change managers.
This online Business Analysis course does not require any prior knowledge of Business Analysis. There are no mandatory pre-requisites for the exam.
Certification Exam Voucher
The EXIN BCS exam voucher is included in the price of this module. Exam vouchers are valid 1 year after purchase.
Exams can be taken any time and anywhere, you only have to reserve your virtual appointment when you have finished your eLearning. The web proctored exam sessions can be completed at your office or home at a date and time of your choice.
- Exam duration: 60 minutes + extra time for non-native English speakers
- Exam format: closed book, 40 multiple choice questions
- Exam pass mark: 65 % or 26/40
- Exam delivery: online, webcam proctored
Questions / Answers
Question from Ismail Hmimsa
Hello, What kind of support do we receive with this training ? Syllabus? Slides? Thanks upfront. Regards, Ismaïl Hmimsa
Answer from B2B Learning
|Category||Business Processes & Management|