Agile Scrum Master Workshop 2 Days (14 Hours)
995,00 € tax excl.
This training is highly interactive and designed to accelerate your success in Scrum.
B2B Learning's Scrum Master Workshop is the perfect introduction to Scrum and Agile for anyone new to the framework or for those having a basic knowledge. This workshop will lay the foundation for an effective Scrum team and will provide participants with the knowledge and understanding of the fundamental Scrum principles and practices, specifically for the Scrum Master role.
- Understand Agile and Scrum
- Apply and experiment
- Learn fundamental Scrum practices, tools and techniques
An interactive 2-day course to:
- Gain knowledge about the Scrum Framework
- Become familiar with the Scrum Principles, Roles, Artifacts and Tools
- Understand why the Scrum Master is such an important role, and how to be a great Scrum Master
- Discover how Scrum can reduce or prevent typical project management issues
- Learn to apply Scrum into the daily life of a project
Key Topics include:
- The Agile Manifesto and the 12 principles of Agile
- Discovering the main Scrum practices: an introduction
- Scrum versus traditional Project Management approaches
- Scrum values and principles
- The Scrum Environment: Scrum Roles, Scrum Teams, the Organization and other stakeholders
- Scrum events:
- Sprint Planning
- Daily Scrum
- Sprint Review
- Sprint Retrospective
- Scrum Artifacts
- The art of Estimating
- Agile Tools and Techniques
- Discovering other Agile Frameworks
- Scrum Implementation
- How to prepare for your exam?
During these 2 days there will be lectures to explain and understand the theory and to share experiences. Throughout the session we will work on case studies and tasks to illustrate the Scrum principles, roles, artefacts and tools, with group exercises and class debriefing.
This course is designed for those responsible for the successful use and/or rollout of Agile and Scrum in a project or enterprise. It will also prepare those who need a foundation knowledge for advanced training for Scrum Masters and Developers.
There are no prerequisites.
Participants attending this course are prepared to take the EXIN Agile Scrum Master (ASM) exam or the Scrum.org PSMI exam. This exam is NOT included in this training. You can OPTIONALLY add it in your shopping bag. (will be suggested in your shopping bag)
Questions / Answers
Be the first to ask a question about Agile Scrum Master Workshop
|Category||Agile, Scrum & Devops|
|Lunch||Coffee breaks and lunches included|