PMI® PMP® Exam Preparation - a 5-day course Project Management Leading Practices: Be prepared for the new PMI® PMP® exam
2 550,00 € tax excl.
A highly interactive 35-hours course based on PMI®’s “A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge” 6th and 7th Editions as well as the Agile Management Practice Guide
Our fee includes:
- the official PMI training material and additional course documentation
- 1-year access to an exam prep simulation question database
- and a 1-year PMI membership, giving you free access to the PMBOK Guide, free templates and a discounted price for your exam
- Please note that the exam fee is NOT inlcuded in our price.
This course is delivered in partnership with The Valense Palatine Group, Authorized Training Partner (ATP). Course registration number PJM-225.
What can you expect by attending B2B Learning's PMI® PMP® training?
- An understanding of today’s organizational project environment through a unique learning experience mixing theory and practical exercises
- Acquiring the skills and knowledge to prepare for the PMP exam, focusing on three new domains: people, processes and business environment
- An online exam simulator to practice PMP® questions to help you to prepare for the certification exam
Your trainer for this course Manon Deguire. She is a PMI Registered Instructor and has been delivering PMP exam prep courses for more than 10 years and her students have had a high rate of success passing the PMP Exam.
Be ready to take your PMP® Certification
In the last decade, most organizations have adopted project management as the method of choice to implement organizational strategies and manage change. Project management is ideally suited to manage short-term, resource-limited actions in a complex and turbulent environment.
Through an interactive mix of theory and practical exercises, the learning experience promotes the overall understanding of today’s organizational project environment. Participants develop a shared common project vocabulary to run projects that align to the PMI framework that includes Predictive, Hybrid, and Adaptive approaches.
Offered by the Project Management Institute and based on the PMBOK® Guide, the PMP® (Project Management Professional) certification is a globally recognized certification for project managers and is relevant to a wide range of industries.
Our 5-day training will allow you to:
- Demonstrate understanding of the knowledge and skills to lead and direct project teams to deliver results that clearly contribute to value for the business within established parameters.
- Acknowledge responsibility for tailoring all aspects of the project for the life of the project and not only lead and direct the project, but also engage all team members from predictive to adaptive.
- Understand how to ensure that all of the aspects of the project plan are developed and executed and that progress and variances are properly addressed and communicated in different contexts.
- Become acquainted with the PMBOK® Guides’ process groups, knowledge areas, as well as principles and performance domains.
- Familiarize yourself with the new format of the PMP® Examination and study material
Instructor-led 35 contact hours of PMP® training by a PMI registered instructor
- The Project Management Institute & Certification
- Context and Framework
- Executing, Monitoring and Controlling
- Agile & Hybrid Project Management
- PMBOK® Guide Seventh Edition
- PMP® Exam Prep Review
- PMP®Exam Prep Review
- 50 Question Exam and review
Please be aware that the exam is NOT included in the price of this training. The PMP exam is managed and organized by PMI directly. You will find some usefull exam information in the "exams" section. During the course, your trainer will give you guidance on how to apply.
Who Should Attend?
This course transforms your understanding of project management framework, processes, and tools. Project management professionals including team leads, project engineers, and project managers will benefit from this course and certification.
The course addresses new and experienced project managers, as well as experienced project managers who need to update their PMI standard knowledge and senior managers who supervise project initiatives.
Our training is also for project managers who wish to establish eligibility for the PMP® Certification Exam.
To attend the course, participants should have experience in project management and have a working knowledge of English.
To take the PMP® exam, participants must apply online on the PMI® website.
Before you apply, make sure you meet of the following requirements for the PMP® Certification:
- A four-year degree
- 36 months leading projects
- 35 hours of project management education/training or CAPM® Certification
- A high school diploma or an associate degree (or global equivalent)
- 60 months leading projects
- 35 hours of project management education/training or CAPM® Certification
If you are not eligible to take the PMP exam, you can start your certification journey with the CAPM exam by attending only the first 3 days of this training.
PMP® Exam Insights
Please be aware that the exam is NOT included in the price of this training.
The PMP exam is managed and organized by PMI directly. Please find some useful information below. During the course, your trainer will give you guidance on how to apply.
The PMP exam is designed to objectively assess and measure project management knowledge and skills. Concepts covered in the new PMP exam focuses on people, process and business environment. About half of the examination will represent predictive project management approaches and the other half will represent agile or hybrid approaches.
Questions format will be a combination of multiple-choice, multiple responses, matching, hotspot and limited fill-in-the-blank.
- 180 questions
- 230 minutes
- two 10-minute breaks for computer-based tests (proctored)
How to apply and take your PMP exam?
- Check the requirements and apply to take your exam online on the PMI website.
- Once the application process is completed, prepare to take your exam and schedule your online exam.
- Maintain your certification by continuing education.
What is included in the course?
- The official PMI study material
- An exam simulation tool to practice test questions
- A 1-year PMI membership giving you several benefits such as the free download of the PMBOK® Guide*, access to tools and templates and a discounted price for the exam.
*The PMBOK® Guide is an internationally recognized standard (IEEE Std 1490-2003) which outlines project management fundamentals. The new PMP exam is still based, amongst other reference materials, on the PMBOK Guide, 6th Edition. The exam will not change when the PMBOK Guide, 7th Edition is released.
There are also more references for studying and preparing for the new exam. While the old exam focused on the most recent edition of the PMBok Guide, the new exam uses a broader baseline, which includes:
- PMBOK® Guide, 6th and 7th Edition
- Agile Guide
- List of 8 additional references
Questions / Answers
Question from Hélène Caux
Can you please provide a quote for the PMI® PMP® Exam Preparation - a 5-day course, both in the face-to-face and virtual format, if you have them available. Can you also please let me know the following:
- Which version of the PMI-PMP is studied/prepared?
- What is the “discounted price for the exam” if the exam fee is not included?
- How many certification exams trials are offered?
Answer from B2B Learning
|Category||Project & Programme Management|
|Lunch||Coffee breaks and lunches included|