PMI PMP® and CAPM® Exam Prep Pack eLearning Duration: 44 hours PMP version/ 39 hours CAPM version / 1 year access
680,00 € tax excl.
Certification Preparation eLearning & Exam Simulation
Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)
The e-learning course and exam simulation pack “Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)” is aligned to the (PMBOK® Guide) - Sixth Edition by the Project Management Institute (PMI)®.
The course is designed for those who want to become PMI® certified project managers – either Project Management Professional (PMP)® or Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®.
Duration: 44 PDU PMP version / 39 PDU CAPM version
Includes: interactive exercises, checklist, glossary, exam simulator
- Get prepared for the certification at your own pace
- 1-year online access
- Fully accredited
- Available in English, French and Spanish
- Complements the PMBOK Guide with exercises, examples and additional explanations
- Available anywhere and anytime
- Training + Exam Simulator + Support included
- 24 hours (equal to 24 PDUs or Contact Hours) for the eLearning
- 20 hours (equal to 20 PDUs or Contact Hours) for the exam simulator, PMP version
- 15 hours (equal to 15 PDUs or Contact Hours) for the exam simulator, CAPM version
Course & Learning Objectives
At the end of the course, the participants will be able to:
- apply the knowledge areas and the project management processes as described in the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) – the global standard established in project management by PMI®.
- prove their knowledge in terms of the certification exam – both Project Management Professional (PMP)® and the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®.
This e-learning covers the project framework, the 5 process groups as well as the 10 Knowledge Areas in the following chapters:
- PM Framework
- Processes and Project Life Cycle
In this e-learning, theory is enhanced with practical examples, exercises and tests. References are made to the PMBOK® Guide (latest version), so participants know where the detailed knowledge according to the Project Management Institute (PMI)® is.
Interactivity is the keyword of this eLearning: participants are deeply involved and have to work on many exercises. This is the best way to experience and acquire the know-how.
The project managers who want to learn project management according to the Project Management Institute's (PMI)® standards, the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide).
The project managers who prepare a Project Management Professional (PMP)® or a Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® certification.
according to the PMI eligibility for registering for the exams
X-AM Exam Simulator
The exam simulator X-AM Project Management Professional (PMP)® / Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® allows certification candidates to prepare for the Project Management Institute (PMI)® examination in an easy and efficient way. Candidates become accustomed to the kinds of questions asked during the examination while practicing with the X-AM.
X-AM includes over a thousand of questions – with feedbacks on each question. A tracking system demonstrates the progress in course of the learning phase.
Thanks to the scores expressed in %, learners can estimate their level of knowledge.
Learners can also track their progression and view their results for each session and for each knowledge area.
After preparing with X-AM, you will be able to register for the PMP®/CAPM® well prepared and with a profound knowledge.
This pack includes
- Interactive exercises – Checklists – Assessment Tests – Template Forms – Glossary
- X-AM exam simulator
Questions / Answers
Question from V D
Bonjour, Est-ce que le prix de la formation comprend aussi l'examen pour la certification ou contient uniquement un examen pour s'entrainer ?
Answer from B2B Learning
|Category||Project & Programme Management|