EXIN BCS Business Analysis Foundation 3 Days (21 Hours) / Exam included
1 450,00 € tax excl.
Our 3-day Foundation Programme in Business Analysis covers the fundamental knowledge required to perform the function of business analysis.
This includes the roles and competences required, as well as strategic analysis, business system, process modelling and business case development.
You will learn to identify and evaluate possible options to improve your business and develop the skills and knowledge to successfully support business change programmes within your organisation.
At the end of the course, you will be ready to take the EXIN BCS Business Analysis Foundation exam.
The development of IT was the impetus for creating information systems to improve business operations and management decision making. But with the growth of information systems, it soon became clear that business users did not adequately understand the technical limitations of programmers, nor would programmers and other IT personnel immediately understand business needs. This led to the development of the business analyst function that would act as the coordinator between the business users and the IT staff.
Course & Learning Objectives
During this course, you will gain a broad understanding of business analysis, including:
- The role and competencies of a Business Analyst
- Investigation techniques, including interviews, observations, workshops and prototyping
- How to categorize, analyze and manage stakeholders
- Gaining a good understanding of the business process model
- Making a business case, a financial case and assessing feasibility
- How to establish, document and model requirements
- Be prepared to take the EXIN BCS Business Analysis Foundation exam on Day 3
- Day 1
- What is business analysis?
- What are the competencies of a business analyst?
- Strategic analysis
- Business analysis process model
- Investigation techniques
- Day 2
- Stakeholder analysis and management
- Modelling business processes
- Defining the solution
- Making a business and financial case
- Establishing the requirements
- Day 3
- Establishing the requirements (continued)
- Documenting and managing requirements
- Modelling requirements
- Delivering the requirements
- Delivering the business solution
- Mock exam and EXIN BCS Business Analysis Foundation Exam
To reinforce the topics learned during this course, there will be a series of exercises at the end of each covered chapter based on a case study.
Who Should Attend?
Our 3-day Business Analysis Foundation course is designed for IT professionals that require a good knowledge of business analysis and want to gain a worldwide recognized certification.
- Business Analysts
- Project Managers
- Business Change Managers
There are no prerequisites. This course is suitable for both novices and experienced people who need a clear business analyst model.
EXIN BCS Business Analysis Foundation Certification
At the end of the 3rd training day, participants will take the EXIN BCS Business Analysis Foundation exam.
- Exam format: 40 multiple-choice questions
- Duration: 1-hour exam
- Closed book
- Pass Mark: 65 % or 26/40 correct answers
Participants to this course will receive an accredited training syllabus in digital format.
Questions / Answers
Be the first to ask a question about EXIN BCS Business Analysis Foundation
|Category||Business Processes & Management|
|Lunch||Coffee breaks and lunches included|