Professional Scrum Master (PSM I) 2 Days (14 Hours) / Exam voucher included
1 495,00 € tax excl.
The role of the Scrum Master is to help teams and the organisation understand and benefit from the Scrum framework.
During this 2-day Professional Scrum Master PSMI training, we explore the fundamentals that make Scrum an effective tool for product development. In addition, team spirit, consistency of decisions and clarity of vision will also enhance the effectiveness of Scrum teams.
We offer tools, models and practices with which the Scrum Master can act as a facilitator of self-managed teams. Throughout the course, we will alternate theoretical presentations, concrete case studies and in-class quizzes.
Official Scrum.org training (PSM)
- Explain the rules of Scrum and the anticipated benefits of its use
- Plan, initiate, and lead a Scrum project
- Guide and support teams in the proper application of Scrum
- Lead your Scrum team through planning, review and retrospective sessions
- Identify, enrol and engage business stakeholders in your project
- Agile fundamentals
- Agile Manifesto
- Complexity versus complex
- The iterative and incremental approach
- Scrum framework
- Roles / Artifacts / Events
- The Scrum master
- Scrum master tools
- Team Facilitator
- Coaching / High performance team
- Continuous improvement
- Product management
- Planning / Velocity
This course is designed for Scrum Masters, Scrum team members and managers who want to support the organisation of their teams.
- Interest in Agile values
- Have read the Scrum Guide available at: https://scrumguides.org/scrum-guide.html
Tools and materials
- Online availability of support documents following the training
- Specific for distance learning: virtual room with synchronous assistance, in ZOOM videoconference, for live discussion; MURAL collaborative virtual board where everyone can write
At the end of this training, participants are ready to take the "Professional Scrum Master level 1 (PSM I)" exam awarded by Scrum.org. After passing this assessment, you will receive the PSM I certificate. This exam is conducted online on the Scrum.org website in the form of an MCQ of 80 questions in English to be completed in 1 hour. You need 85% correct answers to obtain the certification. The certification is included in the price of the course (2 attempts are possible under condition).
Questions / Answers
Be the first to ask a question about Professional Scrum Master (PSM I)
You must log in to give a review
|Category||Agile, Scrum & Devops|
|Lunch||Coffee breaks and lunches included|