SIAM™ Foundation 3 Days (21 Hours) / Exam included
1 395,00 € tax excl.
The EXIN Foundation Certificate in SIAM™ (Service Integration and Management) is the most relevant and practical resource for skills and knowledge development, aligning Service Management framework processes and enabling businesses of any size to effectively manage complex multi-sourced environments.
- Discover the history, adoption and benefits of Service Integration and Management
- Build a good understanding of Service Integration and Management
- Get insight in the practical application of SIAM™
- Be prepared to successfully pass your SIAM™ Foundation certification
- Fully accredited training given by our expert consultants
- Our price includes the training materials, exam, lunches and coffee breaks
Course & Learning Objectives
This is a 3-day course with the exam taken on the third day at the end of the course. The course consists of lectures, exercises, discussions, examination practice and technique.
On completion of the SIAM™ Foundation training, participants will:
- Gain knowledge and understanding of the core concepts and processes of Service Integration and Management
- Support a SIAM implementation thanks to your understanding of the key concerns for the most important processes
- Explore the opportunities, challenges and risks when implementing a SIAM ecosystem
- Recognize the key steps in the SIAM implementation roadmap in order to better plan its deployment
- Identify the SIAM roles and responsibilities in the organization
- Learn to select the most suitable SIAM practices according to the environment and the maturity of the organization
The SIAM Foundation training and exam also includes examples of implementation structures, governance, tooling and data considerations and the common processes used in a SIAM ecosystem.
The main topics covered during this 3-day training are:
- Introduction to Service Integration and Management
- The purpose and value of a SIAM™ approach
- Business drivers for SIAM
- SIAM layers and structures
- The SIAM™ implementation roadmap
- SIAM implementation key stages
- Outline the main objectives, triggers, inputs, activities and outputs of each stage
- The roles and responsibilities in a SIAM environment
- Explain the SIAM roles and responsibilities
- Explain the SIAM structural elements
- Service Integration and Management practices
- Managing cross-functional teams
- Integrating processes across service providers
- Enabling and reporting on end-to-end services
- Create a tooling strategy
- Processes to support SIAM
- Processes in a SIAM environment
- Objectives and SIAM Considerations
- Assessing challenges and risks
- Challenges, Associated Risks and Potential Mitigations
- How SIAM integrates with other service management practices
- What is the contribution of other frameworks and standards in a SIAM ecosystem
- Exam preparation with the sample exam and exam on the last afternoon of the training
Who Should Attend?
This course will be beneficial for professionals who want to understand and implement SIAM™ in their organization It is also designed for providers who want to implement and manage Service Integration and Management models.
Typical roles include Chief Information Officers, Service Managers, P service provider portfolio strategists, Process Managers, Business Relationship Managers, Change Managers, Project & Programme Managers, …
There are no specific pre-requisites although having knowledge of IT Service Management terminology or ITIL would be beneficial.
Before attending the course, it is necessary to read the SIAM™ Foundation Preparation Guide.
About the Examination
EXIN SIAM™ Foundation tests a candidate’s knowledge and understanding of the terminology and the core principles of SIAM. This certification covers subjects including the potential benefits, challenges, and risks of implementing Service Integration and Management.
- Multiple choice format
- 40 questions per paper
26 marks or more required to pass – 65%
- 60-minute duration
- Closed book
Participants will receive a complete set of documentation including :
- a set of our accredited training materials, sample exam papers and exercises
- a digital copy of the SIAM Foundation Preparation Guide
a hardcopy or digital copy of the Service Integration and Management (SIAM™) Foundation Body of Knowledge (BoK), Second edition
Questions / Answers
Be the first to ask a question about SIAM™ Foundation
You must log in to give a review
|Category||IT Management, Governance & Security|
|Certification||SIAM / VerySM|
|Lunch||Coffee breaks and lunches included|