MSP® Foundation 5th Edition Training & Exam 2 Days (14 Hours) / Exam voucher and Take2 option included
1 550,00 € tax excl.
Our 2-day MSP® Foundation Programme Management Certification
introduces the MSP method and will prepare candidates to work in a team to deliver or manage a programme.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the MSP guidance and terminology
- Learn how to manage multiple projects and programmes successfully
- Be prepared to achieve good results in the MSP 5th Ed. Foundation exam
- Our fee includes the online proctored exam voucher, Take2 option, official manual in eBook format, accredited training materials, lunches and coffee breaks
- This course is also available in French and Dutch for incompany training
At the end of this course, participants will:
- Master the fundamentals of the MSP 5th edition framework, enabling you to embed MSP within your day-to-day work practices
- Understand the benefits of a structured method for programme management in a changing environment
- Gain an in-depth knowledge in the seven MSP principles, themes and processes
- Understand the importance to engage with stakeholders at all levels
- Have insight in the key relationships with the MSP principles, the key roles and responsibilities, and the key information needed to support the theme
- Be prepared to take the MSP Foundation 5th Edition exam successfully
Our MSP Foundation 5th Edition is a 2-day course. There will be a detailed introduction to present an overview of the method and to prepare participants for the information which then follows. There will then be individual topics, each focused on the themes and processes of MSP®. For each topic, there will first be a presentation to identify the major and most important aspects of that element, followed by simple but worthwhile exercises as well as quizzes.
Participants will be offered useful evening work to help them better prepare for the foundation exam.
- Why invest in programmes ?
- MSP definition of a programme
- Common programme challenges
- Presenting the MSP integrated framework
- The guiding obligations
- Programme strategy, governance and plans
- Achieving value from MSP
Each theme chapter addresses the:
- Purpose of the theme
- Key requirements to implement the principle
- Key ideas and information required to support the theme
- Focus areas for each key role
MSP Processes: the programme lifecycle
- Identify the programme
- Design the outcomes
- Plan progressive delivery
- Deliver the capabilities
- Imbed the outcomes
- Evaluate new information
- Close the programme
For each process :
- Purpose, objectives and context
- Activities, inputs and outputs
- Mapping of programme roles to the activities
- How each theme applies in each process
Who should attend?
The course is of considerable value to most working in business, particularly to anyone in an organization where change is taking place. It is designed for those that are interested in learning how to manage multiple projects and programmes successfully.
Typical roles include programme managers and aspiring programme managers, project managers, business change managers, project board members, portfolio management staff and all other key staff involved in the design, development and delivery of programmes.
There are no pre-requisites to participate in this course. However, participants should ideally have some previous experience in project and/or programme management to benefit from this course.
The MSP Foundation Certificate is also a pre-requisite for individuals wishing to achieve the MSP Practitioner Qualification.
About the Exam
The MSP Foundation 5th Edition Examination is intended to assess whether the candidate can demonstrate sufficient recall and understanding of the MSP programme management framework (as described in the syllabus below) to be awarded the MSP Foundation qualification.
The MSP® Foundation exam is delivered as an online proctored exam voucher, valid one year.
The first day of the course, you will receive your exam voucher. You will then be invited to create your PeopleCert account to have access to your eBook (see training materials) and to schedule your exam, at a date and time of your choice.
The Take2 option (second chance for the exam) is always included in the fee of our open classes.
- Multiple choice questions
- 60 questions per paper with one mark available per question
- 36 marks required to pass (out of 60 marks available) - 60%
- 60 minutes’ duration
- Closed book.
You will receive a comprehensive training material/syllabus with the presentation, exercises, quizzes and sample exam paper.
Exam vouchers for AXELOS Certifications, including MSP® Foundation 5th Edition, incorporates the corresponding Digital Core Guidance (eBook). Hard copies of the book are available for purchase at our office.
Questions / Answers
Be the first to ask a question about MSP® Foundation 5th Edition Training & Exam
|Category||Project & Programme Management|
|Certification||MSP / P3O / MoP|
|Lunch||Coffee breaks and lunches included|