Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training (IASSC®) 7-day training, IASSC Green Belt exam voucher and Take2 option included
3 250,00 € tax excl.
A 7-day course that gives you a complete overview of Lean Six Sigma and prepares you for the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt exam.
Our Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training and Certification course will enable you to acquire a high-level understanding of the Lean Six Sigma method. You will also learn how to complete successful improvement projects and you will develop your problem-solving skills.
- A 7-day training preparing you to take the Lean Six Sigma - IASSC® Certified Green Belt™ exam
- Advance your career, earn a highly demanded certificate in Lean Six Sigma
- Get practical knowledge thanks to a case study and exercises
- Accredited training materials, exam voucher and Take2 option included
- Training available incompany in English, Dutch and French
Course & Learning Objectives
Our Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training will enable you to:
- Gain a thorough understanding in the core and advanced elements of the Lean Six Sigma methodology.
- Develop your Lean Six Sigma skills to lead successful improvement projects that deliver meaningful results to your organization.
- Become a highly appreciated team member in more complex improvement projects led by a Certified Black Belt.
- Understand and apply the five-step DMAIC model (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control) as a framework to organize process improvement activity.
- Understand how to implement, perform, interpret and apply Lean Six Sigma at a high level of proficiency.
- Relate Lean Six Sigma concepts to the global business mission and objectives.
- Define Phase
- The Basics of Six Sigma: meanings, general history, deliverables, etc.
- The fundamentals of Six Sigma: defining a process, basic Six Sigma metrics, …
- Selecting Lean Six Sigma Projects
- The Lean Enterprise
- The Measure Phase
- Process Definition
- Measurement System Analysis
- Process Capability
- The Analyze Phase
- Patterns of variation
- Inferential statistics
- Hypothesis testing
- Hypothesis testing with normal data
- Hypothesis testing with non-normal data
- The Improve Phase
- Simple linear regression
- Multiple regression analysis
- The Control Phase
- Lean Controls
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Six Sigma Control Plans
In the morning, we have a face to face session explaining the theory.
In the afternoon, we will work on a study case to put the knowledge into practice.
Who should attend?
This course is aimed at professionals who wish to understand and apply the Lean Six Sigma principles and instruments in order to work effectively with, or as a member of, a process improvement team. Lean Six Sigma is suitable for: Improvement Managers, Operational Line Managers, Team Managers, Project Managers, Programme Managers, Change Managers, Finance Managers, IT Managers, HR Managers, …
It is recommended, although not required that those attending the course and sitting for the exam have some knowledge of statistics and some degree of real-world Lean Six Sigma work experience and project application experience. A good working knowledge of English is required.
Participants receive the accredited training presentation in eBook format, additional documentation and the sample exam questions.
About the Examination
- Certification : PeopleCert IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Exam™
- Duration : 180 minutes
- Exam format : closed book
- Exam delivery: online, webcam proctored
- Exam pass mark: 70 % (385/500)
There are no formal prerequisites required to sit for the IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Exam.
Upon successful achievement, Professionals will receive the IASSC Green Belt Certificate issued by the International Association for Six Sigma Certification™, a true independent third-party Certification Association within the Lean Six Sigma Industry.
Questions / Answers
Question from Ahmed
Est-ce que cette formation fait partie du KMO portefeuille proposé en Flandre?
Answer from B2B Learning
Question from stéphane
Bonjour, Quel diplôme est requis pour pour suivre et passer l'examen " Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Formation". Pouvez-vous me donner un exemple de question d'examen. ?
|Business Processes & Quality Management
|Lean Six Sigma
|Coffee breaks and lunches included