ISTQB Foundation Level - Agile Tester 2 Days (14 Hours) / Exam included
1 350,00 € tax excl.
Our course provides testers and test managers with an understanding of the fundamentals of testing on agile projects.
Attendees will learn how agile software development projects are organized, and the various types of agile development practices in common use. They will understand how agile development differs from traditional approaches, how to position testers in an agile organization, the fundamental agile testing principles, practices, and processes, and the skills they will need to excel in an agile environment. The attendees will learn ways to estimate and organize testing within agile projects and the application of risk-based testing on agile projects. They’ll also gain a basic understanding of the important testing and test-related tools commonly used on agile projects.
Exam voucher included : delegates attending our training will receive a voucher to pass their test in a Pearson VUE Testing Center or online.
By the end of this course, an attendee should be able to:
- Collaborate in an agile team, being familiar with agile principles and practices
- Adapt existing testing experience, knowledge, and best practices to agile projects
- Support the agile team in planning test-related activities
- Apply relevant test methods and techniques
- Assist in test automation Course Outline
- Help business stakeholders define understandable and testable user stories and acceptance criteria
- Collaborate and share information with other team members
- Work effectively within an agile team and environment
Through presentation, discussion, practice exam questions, and hands-on exercises, attendees will learn how to:
- Apply concepts from the ISTQB Foundation Level in an agile project
- Recall the basic concept of agile software development based on the Agile Manifesto
- Understand the advantages of the whole-team approach
- Understand the benefits of early and frequent feedback
- Recall agile software development approaches
- Write user stories in collaboration with development, business representatives, and product owners
- Understand how retrospectives can be used as a mechanism for process improvement in agile projects
- Understand the use and purpose of continuous integration
- Know the differences between iteration and release planning, and how a tester adds value in each of these activities
- Describe the differences between testing activities in agile projects and non-agile projects
- Describe how coding and testing activities are integrated in agile projects
- Describe the role of independent testing in agile projects ISTQB Agile Tester Foundation
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for testers experienced with traditional software lifecycles, entry-level testers with an interest in agile testing, and experienced developers with a lot to a little knowledge of testing who work in agile projects. Testers, test analysts, test engineers, test consultants, test managers, user acceptance testers, and software developers working in agile organizations will find this course useful, informative, and fun.
The ISTQB Foundation Level certificate is a prerequisite to take the ISTQB Foundation Level Extension Agile Tester exam, but non-certificate holders can take and benefit from the course.
About the Examination
- 60 minutes with 40 multiple-choice questions. Candidates must score 65% or above (26 or more points) to pass the exam.
- Upon passing the examination by Examination Institute iSQI , you get the official ISTQB Foundation Extension - Agile Tester certificate.
Exam voucher included : delegates attending our training will receive a voucher to pass their test in a Pearson VUE Testing Center.
Questions / Answers
Be the first to ask a question about ISTQB Foundation Level - Agile Tester
|Category||Architecture, Developement & Testing|
|Lunch||Coffee breaks and lunches included|