DASA DevOps Fundamentals Self-Study Guide Duration: 16 hours / Lifetime Access / Exam voucher included
520,00 € tax excl.
The DASA DevOps Fundamentals™ certification provides the core education necessary to build your DevOps knowledge and understand its principles and practices.
9 modular learning blocks present a flexible and meaningful learning experience that help you understand the DevOps principles and culture and prepare you to take the APMG/DASA certification exam.
This package comes with:
- A self-study e-book, pre-course and post-course reading
- Quizzes and practice questions
- The online web-proctored APMG/DASA exam voucher
- A lifetime access
DASA DevOps Fundamentals-certified professionals are able to:
- Explain the drivers responsible for the emergence of DevOps.
- Define and discuss the key concepts and principles of DevOps.
- List and explain the business benefits of DevOps and continuous delivery.
- Know how teams can translate DevOps principles into tangible practices.
- Learn about modern operations in a DevOps context.
- Explain the concepts of test automation, infrastructure automation, and build and deployment automation.
- Describe how DevOps relates to Lean and Agile methodologies.
- Get insight into the various organizational DevOps models and architectures.
- Identify how Cloud and Delivery pipeline automation optimizes and accelerates the ways of working.
- Discuss the critical success factors for DevOps transformation.
The DASA DevOps Fundamentals™ certification provides the core education necessary to build your DevOps vocabulary and understand its principles and practices. It’s the ideal starting point for DevOps journeys, whether you’re already familiar with working with Agile and/or DevOps teams or not.
Faster software deployment, increased deployment frequency, and higher change success rate are only some of the visible outcomes of practicing DevOps. Organizations such as Netflix, Spotify, and Facebook are transforming IT by successfully implementing DevOps principles. But you don’t have to be big to be a DevOps leader. Companies large and small, young and old, have smoothly made the transition and have the proof of success in their pockets.
This course will inspire you to serve as a change champion by sharing and using what you learned, and continue to learn, about DevOps to lead and mentor others. A solid understanding of DevOps Fundamentals has helped numerous professionals and organizations how to approach a DevOps journey, not only from a tool and automation perspective but also looking in-depth at the softer side of things.
This course covers all 12 key knowledge and skill competencies defined by DASA to ensure you acquire a solid knowledge of DevOps concepts and terminology. Multiple cases or scenarios, group discussions, and examples are included in the course to enhance your learning experience.
Who will benefit from this course ?
The DASA DevOps Fundamentals certification adds value to individuals involved in IT development, operations, or service management. Its target audience includes but is not limited to:
- Automation Architects
- Business Managers
- DevOps Engineers
- Enterprise Architects
- Incident and Change Managers
- Integration Specialists
- Network Administrators
- Operations Managers
- Product Owners
- System Administrators
There are no prerequisites.
DASA DevOps Fundamentals™ Exam
Format: Closed Book
Proctoring: Web Proctoring
Duration: 60 minutes (15 minutes additional for non-native English Speakers)
Number of questions: 40 simple multiple choice
Pass grade: 65%
We will provide you with an exam voucher. Once you feel comfortable with the content of the course, you will be able to redeem this voucher directly with the accreditator, APMG& DevOps Agile Skills Association (official DASA DevOps Fundamentals™ exam provider).
Questions / Answers
Be the first to ask a question about DASA DevOps Fundamentals Self-Study Guide
|Category||Agile, Scrum & Devops|