ITIL® 4 Managing Professional Combo Pack Inclusief de 4 ITIL MP Specialist cursussen en examenvouchers
5 950,00 € excl. BTW
Word een gecertificeerde ITIL Managing Professional door de 4 cursussen te volgen:
ITIL4 Create, Deliver and Support (CDS); ITIL4 Direct, Plan and Improve (DPI); ITIL4 Drive Stakeholder Value (DSV) en ITIL4 High-Velocity IT (HVIT)
Wat is inbegrepen?
- De 4 ITIL MP trainingen en examenvouchers
- Geaccrediteerd trainingsmateriaal inclusief de presentatie en officieel handboek in eBook formaat
- Uw training door ervaren ITIL experts
- Een uitgebreide trainingskalender, waar u de sessie in het Engels of Frans kunt kiezen die het beste bij u past
- Door de 4 modules in één pakket te nemen, bespaart u 15%
Course & Learning Objectives
Gain the ITIL 4 Managing Professional designation by studying the 4 specialist modules of the ITIL4 MP stream.
ITIL 4 enables IT professionals to support their organization on their way to digital transformation.
This Combo Training & Certification Pack, will give you insight in the ITIL v4 practices featured in Create, Deliver and Support (CDS), Drive Stakeholder Value (DSV), High-velocity IT (HVIT) and Direct, Plan and Improve (DPI) core publications.
You will choose your training dates in our open course calendar, with a choice of dates with sessions in English and French. All ITIL4 Specialist modules are organized in the B2B Learning training center in Brussels.
If you only need one of the modules, they can be taken separately.
No time to attend a class? You can study all these modules at your own pace with our ITIL v4 Managing Professional eLearning & Exam pack.
This program includes the 4 ITIL MP training courses & exam vouchers
ITIL 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support (CDS)
This is the ideal starting point after ITIL 4 Foundation and is perfect for those who manage the operation of IT-enabled & digital products and services. ITIL CDS will help you to:
- Know how to plan and build a service value stream to create, deliver and support services
- Have insight in the benefits and challenges of service quality and a continual improvement culture
- Be prepared to take the ITIL 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support exam
ITIL Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value (DSV)
This course is ideal for anyone who wants to gain a firm grasp of the various types of interactions between a service provider and their customers, users, suppliers and partners.
- Become familiar with the concept of the customer journey and discover ways to design and improve customer journeys
- Learn how to describe customer needs considering the internal and external factors affecting these needs
- Understand key transition, onboarding and offboarding activities
- Be prepared to take the ITIL 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value exam
ITIL 4 Specialist: High-Velocity IT
The ITIL 4 Specialist High Velocity IT module explores the ways in which digital organizations and digital operating models function in high velocity environments. Completing this course will help you:
- Explain the key concepts, objectives and terminology of High-velocity IT
- Understand the need for High-velocity IT and the digital transformation in organization, and when it is desirable and feasible
- Understand ITIL’s perspective for High-velocity IT operating models
ITIL 4 Strategist: Direct, Plan and Improve (DPI)
This course provides the practical skills necessary to create a “learning and improving” IT organization, with a strong and effective strategic direction.
The ITIL® 4 Strategist: Direct, Plan, and Improve course is designed to provide ITSM professionals with a practical and strategic method for planning and delivering continual improvement with the necessary agility. It is aimed at managers of all levels involved in shaping direction and strategy or developing a continually improving team. It will cover both practical and strategic elements.
- Understand the key concepts of Direct, Plan and Improve
- Know the role and importance of governance, risk and compliance (GRC) in the service value system (SVS)
- Master the principles and procedures of continuous improvement for all types of improvement
B2B Learning's ITIL 4 Managing Professional training & certification program is aimed at all practitioners with significant experience in IT service management and who wish to develop their knowledge and application skills for ITIL4.
All courses are accredited by PeopleCert. Our trainers are expert ITIL practitioners that will share their experience with you.
Candidates to this program must hold the ITIL 4 Foundation certificate and must also have completed an accredited training course before taking any of the Specialist exams.
Candidates without the Foundation have the option to include it in this Managing Professional Program. Please refer to our ITIL4 Foundation section.
After attending each course, you will receive the related online exam voucher and be able to choose your exam date and time. Exam vouchers are valid for one year.
- Exam format: closed book, 40 multiple choice questions
- Exam duration: 90 minutes + 25% extra time for non-native English speakers
- Exam delivery: online, webcam proctored, to be completed at your home or office at a time and date to suit you.
- Exam pass mark: 70%
When you succesfully pass these 4 ITIL v4 specialist exams, you will be entitled to the ITIL4 Managing Professional designation.
Vragen / Antwoorden
Stel als eerste een vraag over ITIL® 4 Managing Professional Combo Pack
|Categorie||IT Management, Governance & Security|