DevOps Fundamentals 2 Dagen (14 Uur) / Examenvoucher inbegrepen
1 150,00 € excl. BTW
During our 2-day PeopleCert DevOps Fundamentals course, you will learn how to deliver effective DevOps through 15 essential practices, especially about well-established ITSM frameworks.
- The Full Stack: culture, practices and automization
- Receive guidance on how to work with DevOps practices and how to achieve better collaboration and communication.
- Understand why organizations are adopting DevOps practices from both the business and IT perspectives
- Receive your exam voucher to take your Peoplecert DevOps Fundamentals exam at your best convenience.
Transform your IT infrastructure by a successful implementation of DevOps principles
Large companies such as Facebook, Spotify and Netflix are doing it ! Among the benefits, up to 200 times faster software deployment, 30 times increased deployment frequency and 60 times higher change success rates. Organizations, large and small, young and old, have magnificently made the transition with proven results.
Course & Learning Objectives
- Gain a solid knowledge and understanding of the DevOps culture, terms, principles, tools and practices
- Learn how to use tools efficiently and effectively within a DevOps environment to achieve business goals, using a full-stack approach
- Recognize the importance of communication, collaboration, integration and automation within a DevOps environment
- Improve the workflow between software developers and IT operations professionals and support organizations in their digital transformation journey
- Through hands-on guidance, learn how the DevOps movement supports your organization to reduce costs, while increasing agility and output quality
- Be ready to adopt a DevOps Culture
- What is DevOps?
- The history of DevOps
- Module 1 - Why DevOps?
- The business value delivery problem
- The IT value delivery problem
- Module 2 – Key DevOps Principles and Concepts
- A.L.M.S and the Three Ways
- Continuous delivery across the deployment pipeline
- The scope of The Full Stack
- Module 3 – The Full Stack: People and Culture
- What is a DevOps culture?
- Transformational leadership
- What is a DevOps team?
- Module 4 – The Full Stack: Processes and Practices
- The evolution of DevOps practices
- The 15 essential practices of DevOps
- Module 5 – The Full Stack: Technology and Automation
- Automation for the deployment pipeline
- Cloud technology and virtualization
- Architecting for continuous delivery
- Exam Preparation
- Exam instructions
- Tips for taking the exam
- Sample exam
Who should attend ?
PeopleCert DevOps Qualifications are designed for professionals in Software or Applications Development, IT Operations, IT Service Management, as well as business analysts, project and product managers, and anyone aspiring to gain knowledge of DevOps principles.
The Fundamentals level of the PeopleCert DevOps qualification scheme is aimed at anyone who wishes to become an efficient member of a DevOps environment. If you’re looking for a higher level certification, you can visit our DevOps Leadership page.
Having a basic knowledge of agile, scrum, lean and itsm principles is beneficial but not a must.
About the Examination
Computer (web proctored or classroom)
40 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
1 hour (60 minutes)
For non-native speakers or candidates with a disability, an additional 30 minutes of extra time is allowed.
70% (28 marks out of 40)
Participants will receive a digital set of training materials including the eBook/syllabus, sample papers and glossaries.
Vragen / Antwoorden
Be the first to ask a question about DevOps Fundamentals