B2B Learning's MSP Training Calendar
Discover our MSP training sessions in English, French and Dutch in Brussels and Luxembourg. Also available incompany !
Finance your training with KMO-Portefeuille, Chèques Région Wallonne, subsidies Brussels Capital Region, etc... More information.
|1||Add to cart||2 Days||MSP Foundation||9-10/12/2019||EN||Brussels||€1.550|
|2||Add to cart||4 Days||MSP Combined||9-10-11-12/12/2019||EN||Brussels||€2.700|
|3||Add to cart||2 Days||MSP Practitioner||11-12/12/2019||EN||Brussels||€1.550|
What's MSP ?
MSP is to programmes what PRINCE2® is to projects. It is focused on managing a group of coordinated projects and related activities in the delivery of a common goal. The programme may require shared resource and often be under a limited budgetary constraint. A programme managed with MSP provides harmonious integration with its component projects managed at PRINCE2 level. A programme exists to realize benefits and achieve strategic objectives.
Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) was developed as a best practice guide on Programme Management. The guide comprises a set of Principles and a set of Processes for use when managing a programme. MSP represents proven programme management best practice in the successful delivery of transformational change through the application of programme management. MSP is a very flexible methodology, designed to be adapted to meet the needs of specific circumstances.
The MSP framework is based on three core concepts:
- MSP Principles: these are derived from positive and negative lessons learned from programme experiences. They are the common factors that underpin the success of any transformational change.
- MSP Governance Themes: these define an organization's approach to programme management. They allow an organization to put in place the right leadership, delivery team, organization structures and controls, giving the best chance for success.
- MSP Transformational Flow: this provides a route through the lifecycle of a programme from its conception through to the delivery of the new capability, outcomes and benefits.
The MSP® certification scheme has been developed to offer three levels of certification: Foundation, Practitioner and Advanced Practitioner. B2B Learning offers an open calendar for Foundation and Practitioner. Advanced Practitioner can be given on demand or incompany.
What are the advantages of MSP training provided by B2B Learning?
- We are an accredited training organization and exam center by Axelos.
- Our senior trainers have extensive experience in setting up and managing programs with MSP;
- An alternation of theoretical points, practical exercises and concrete examples, so that participants can integrate the theory learned to their daily work;
- Careful preparation for the MSP® certification exams: our trainers give participants sample exams to prepare them for the final exam and assess their progress;
- A high pass rate for MSP exams.
Duration of the Managing Successful Programs training
This training is divided into two levels, which can be followed separately or combined.
- The fundamental level, which is given on 2 days with passage of the examination MSP Fundamental;
- The Practitioner level, which is given over 2 days plus a half day for the exam a week later.
Note that it is imperative to have attended the Foundation level to be able to participate to the Practitioner level.