TOGAF® 9.2 Foundation Training 2 Days (14 Hours) / Exam included
1 550,00 € tax excl.
The TOGAF 9 Foundation - Level 1 course is a 2-day interactive training.
The course covers the Foundation Level 1 curriculum and includes many examples of architecture deliverable and artifacts.
The training provides an opportunity to architects and aspiring architects to strive for greater industry credibility and better career opportunities by acquiring the updated knowledge and skill-set based on TOGAF Standard, Version 9.2.
The course enables participants to successfully complete the associated TOGAF Level 1 exam, known as TOGAF 9 Foundation. The certification provides validation that the candidate has gained knowledge of the terminology, structure, and basic concepts of TOGAF 9, and understands the core principles of Enterprise Architecture and TOGAF.
Individuals certified at this level will have demonstrated their understanding of:
- The basic concepts of Enterprise Architecture and the TOGAF® standard
- The Architecture Development Mtheod-ADM, the objectives of each phase, and how to adapt and scope the ADM
- The concept of the Enterprise Continuum; its purpose and constituent parts
- How each of the ADM phases contributes to the success of enterprise architecture
- The concepts of views and viewpoints and their role in communicating with stakeholders
Participants will be prepared for the TOGAF Foundation examination and will receive tools and practical examples of Enterprise Architecture to adopt and implement.
An interactive 2-day training to understand the key concepts of the TOGAF Framework
ENTERPRISE ARCHITECTURE – AN INTRODUCTION
• Learning Objectives
• Enterprise Architecture
• Architecture Framework
The TOGAF® Standard – AN INTRODUCTION
• The Open Group — An Overview
• The TOGAF Standard — An Overview
• Core concepts: ADM
• Core concepts: deliverables, artifacts and building blocks
• Definitions: key terms
• The TOGAF Standard: changes between different versions
• The TOGAF Framework: relationship with other frameworks
THE ARCHITECTURE DEVELOPMENT METHOD
• Introduction to the ADM
• Phases of the ADM
• Gap analysis
• Version control of deliverables
ENTERPRISE CONTINUUM AND ARCHITECTURE REPOSITORY
• Core Concepts: architecture repository and enterprise continuum
• Enterprise continuum
• Architecture repository
ARCHITECTURE CONTENT FRAMEWORK
• Content metamodel
• Content metamodel extensions
• Building blocks
ADAPTING ADM TO THE CONTEXT
• Adapting the TOGAF approach and ADM
• Partitioning the architecture
• Applying iterations to the ADM
ARCHITECTURE PRINCIPLES AND REQUIREMENTS
• Activity: Discussion
• Activity: Brainstorming
• Developing and applying architecture principles
• Architecture requirements
• Scoping the architecture
• Business scenarios
• Risk management
• Capability-based planning
• Business transformation readiness assessment
• Technical reference model
• Architecture board
• Architecture compliance
• Architecture conformance
• Architecture Governance: characteristics and key success factors
• Architecture contracts
• Togaf® Series Guide
• Boundaryless Information Flow™
• Interoperability Requirements
• Integrated information infrastructure reference model
• Introduction to Architecture Pattern
• Architecture Pattern
EXAM PREPARATION GUIDE
• Value of Certification
• Types of TOGAF Certification
• Examination Format
• Useful Tips for Taking the Exam
• Frequently Asked Questions
Who should attend?
This course is designed for those who require a basic understanding of TOGAF 9, for professionals who are working in roles associated with an architecture project such as such as those responsible for planning, execution, development, delivery, and operation. The TOGAF 9 Foundation course will also be of interest for architects looking for an introduction to TOGAF 9.
There are no formal prerequisites. However, it is strongly recommended that delegates have a first experience in the Enterprise Architecture domain.
About the Examination
B2B Learning will provide you with an exam voucher that will allow you to take the exam online from your office or home at a date and time of your choice (virtual meeting is arranged when you will activate your voucher).
The TOGAF Foundation – Part 1 Exam is in closed-book format and includes 40 multiple-choice questions. The pass score is 55% (22 out of 40 questions). The exam lasts for 60 minutes.
The exam voucher is valid for 1 year following the date of its purchase. However, we recommend to take the exam within the 10 to 15 days of course completion. This will provide sufficient time to memorize and adopt the new knowledge, practice for the exam and will increase the success of passing the exam.
Delegates will receive a digital copy/eBook of the classroom presentation material, reference materials and practice exercices.
Questions / Answers
Be the first to ask a question about TOGAF® 9.2 Foundation Training
|Category||Architecture, Developement & Testing|
|Lunch||Coffee breaks and lunches included|