TOGAF® 9 Combined Foundation & Certified Online Learning Duration: 32 hours / 90-day access / exam voucher optional
620,00 € tax excl.
Designed to make learning engaging and fun, this self-paced TOGAF 9 course provides learners with the knowledge and confidence to make the right decisions when working with TOGAF.
- The Foundation level content enables participants to successfully prepare for the associated Level 1 exam. You will gain insight in the terminology, structure and basic concepts of TOGAF 9, and understand the core principles of Enterprise Architecture and TOGAF.
- The Level 2 or Certified level focuses on the practical application of the TOGAF framework, building on the knowledge and comprehension of Level 1 using practical scenarios to enforce concepts.
The TOGAF 9 Level 1 eLearning Course, TOGAF 9 Level 2 eLearning Course, TOGAF Study Guide and a Digital Copy of the TOGAF 9 Standard are included in this course. You can buy the eLearning with our without the exam vouchers.
Course & Learning Objectives
During this elearning you will learn, understand and build experience in:
- The basic concepts of Enterprise Architecture and TOGAF
- The core concepts and terminology used in TOGAF 9.1
- The ADM guidelines and techniques and how each of the ADM phases contributes to the success of enterprise architecture
- How to apply Architecture Governance in development of an enterprise architecture
- How to apply the TOGAF Architecture Content Framework
- Understand and apply the concept of Building Blocks
- How to apply the Stakeholder Management Technique
- How to apply the TOGAF Content Metamodel
- How to apply TOGAF recommended techniques when developing an enterprise architecture
- The TOGAF Technical Reference Model and how to customize it to meet an organization’s needs
- The Integrated Information Infrastructure Reference Model
- The content of the key deliverables of the ADM cycle
- How an enterprise architecture can be partitioned to meet the specific needs of an organization
- The purpose of the Architecture Repository
- How to apply iteration and different levels of architecture with the ADM and how to adapt the ADM for security
- SOA as a style of architecture
- The role of architecture maturity models in developing an enterprise architecture
- The purpose of the Architecture Skills Framework and how to apply it within an organization
Our eLearning will cover
- Course Introduction
- Enterprise Architecture - An Introduction
- TOGAF 9.1 - An Introduction
- The Architecture Development Method
- Enterprise Continuum and Architecture Repository
- Architecture Content Framework
- Preliminary Phase and Requirements Management
- Architecture Vision
- Business Architecture
- Information Systems Architecture
- Technology Architecture
- Transition Planning
- Architecture Governance
- Security Architecture
- Enterprise Integration and Service Oriented Architecture
- Architecture Patterns
- The Architect
- Exam Preparation Guide
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for those who require a deeper understanding of TOGAF 9, for example System Integrators, Operational, Business and IT developers, CIO’s and IT Managers, Program and Project Leaders, IT Specialists and Architects. Professionals who are working in an organization where TOGAF 9 has been adopted and who need to participate in architecture projects and initiatives will also benefit from this course.
There are no formal prerequisites. However, it is strongly recommended that delegates have some experience in the Enterprise Architecture domain. Note, to be certified on TOGAF 9 Level 2, it is required to have passed the TOGAF Level 1 exam.
Product Type: eLearning
Duration: 32 hours
Language: English (en-US)
Delivery Format: eLearning, voucher
Our TOGAF Certification Training is a 32 hour, 20 module, online learning experience that covers TOGAF Level 1 & Level 2. The course incorporates active, animated displays and full audio to make learning fun and engaging. This enables better understanding and application of concepts learned in the course. It is accessible on multiple devices including the iPad. The course also includes:
• Free online TOGAF study guide
• Receive a digital copy of the TOGAF 9 standard
TOGAF 9 Exams
The TOGAF Certification Training will cover both the TOGAF Foundation (Level 1) and TOGAF Practitioner (Level 2). The TOGAF foundation level training ensures knowledge and understanding of the terminology, basic concepts and the core principles of TOGAF. The TOGAF practitioner level training focuses on implementation, enabling professionals to analyze and apply TOGAF in practice.
The TOGAF Exams will verify that you have learned the concepts and are ready make decisions using TOGAF.
The TOGAF exams (level 1 and/or 2) can be bought as an option and will be delivered as a voucher, that can be redeemed in a Pearson Vue Testing Center.
Level 1 and 2 Combination Exam (details):
This examination consists of two separate sections:
- The TOGAF 9.1 Part 1 is CLOSED Book and online;
- The TOGAF 9.1 Part 2, Section 2 is OPEN book and has to be taken in a Pearson Vue testing center.
The price for each exam taken separately is 340 € + vat per exam. The price for the combi voucher for exams level 1 & 2 is 520 € + vat. If you opt for the combi exam, please note that the have to be taken on the same day in a testing center.
Questions / Answers
Be the first to ask a question about TOGAF® 9 Combined Foundation & Certified Online Learning
|Category||Architecture, Developement & Testing|